[ 📜 ] The Ultimate Guide to the Device Systems

Device Systems are groups of devices working together. In this guide, you will find a list of all the device systems known to this forum and a link to the original post. Credit will be given to the person that created this, and if you request for your device to be taken off, I will gladly do so. Thank you for reading this introduction, and without further ado, let us begin!
-WhoAmI.

1. Lasers that Turn on and Off.

One of the simplest contraptions you can build, there are multiple ways to build it.
Some of the ways would be to use a wire repeater clock, trigger clock, or repeater. (More Details Needed)

1. Player Counter (updated)
  1. Animation
  1. Player IDs
8 Likes

This guide is to be collaborated upon.

1 Like

Sorry. Maybe I wasn’t reading.

1 Like

It’s fine. I kind of overrated a bit. Is there any way to make a spreadsheet?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t this just be every single Community Made Guides?

This is more on the most commonly used ones. Like the ones the community will use most. So like imposter setup, ending game when 1 player left, lasers, stuff like that. Nothing too complex to understand.

2 Likes

Have you taken biology yet?

1 Like

Uhh…no. (waiting to see how you’re going to connect this)

The community made guides can range from talking about cells, to talking about populations and communities. This is just a list of organ systems and organs. Not games, game mechanics and parts of game mechanics

3 Likes

Great :+1:t2: I really need a review on science :test_tube: I am horrible at it ;-;

3 Likes

Epic Bump :sunglasses:

Never saw the quote bump coming!

Using my device, I have typed the word Bump to get it to the top of the list.

Yeah, my bump can do that, too.

You know this is old when ther have already been 4 bumps

I think you mean 5 bumps right?

1 Like

@WhoAmI, are we ever going to Finnish this?

possibly…
6 bumps?