The Rise of Technical Gimkit

#TECHNICALBUMP!

1 Like

#TECHNICALBUMP
woo hoo, Technical Gimkit is on the rise!!!

1 Like

you just ruined the purpose of the reusable bump…………

3 Likes

Reusable burmp

chess? in gimkit? seams easy enough. ill try making it. but i have a big project im working on

1 Like

there already a chess guide. How to make a Chess Board(Not the mechanics)

I doubt chess is easy + that guide is not for the mechanics.

4 Likes

weren’t they making another chess guide with the mechanics?

Who? Have you tried reading through?

in the chess guide without the mechanic

Huh.

idk if this is a guide or not since it in the help section it kind of look like a guide tho about chess.

I’m starting small as I learn more! I am excited to so bigger things though, and I feel the community needs this.

2 Likes

the way shdwy says it makes it seem like chess in gkc is hard…

2 Likes

It is.

3 Likes

:saluting_face:
Yes, we should prob. have a revolution. Gimoluton.

1 Like

Chess certainly is hard to make.

2 Likes

this is gonna be hard to create chess and so many reason why and there gonna have to be a lot of things we need to make to make chess. reasons:we have to make: moving the pieces taking the pieces upgrading the pawns to whatever we want when they reach to the end of the board. making sure it doesn’t go off board. be able to make it move. be able to play with another person make it turn based. pick who want to be white or black or random. and if people want to make it ai based where they can play solo. and then there a thing called speedrunning or timer until end of turn where other person wins. and then there foreit and draw and resgin and checkmate and many more!

2 Likes

i thinks is easy. zone–> checker to check if theres a piece on the tile your on → succsecfull —> then light up some tiles to tell you which tiles it can move to

2 Likes

I’m not a genius or famous but when I find something to help I will post it

1 Like