The Gimkit Awards!

I don’t think this will be allowed, since It’s kind of similar to using similar techniques for doubling the memory of a map. Will have to check with @unstable though.

@Blackhole927 legobuilder has a big game almost ready…it is a remake of a roblox game, you collect items before a nuke strikes and then go in bunker where you must surrvive randomized experiences of raiders, robbers, mutant bugs, and make deals to surrvive…while you have energy, hunger, and food bar…and go on expiditions to collect items…almost entire game is randomized for unique experience every gameplay…how likely would this be to win…legobuilder does not want to waste his time on this fjust for it to not even come close and possibly miss its full potential rushing its finishing touches. Do you think this could win?

idk lol

To be clear, we have no say in what map wins, so ask yourself if the community would vote that map.

Aaaaaa my fingers hurt lol. Gonna keep going though. Any more questions anyone?

Are the awards for forum people or just people who have a Gimkit account?
Just this entire thing is so confusing…

5 Likes

@Blackhole927 I’m not using it for that also for game recreation is it Gimkit official games or any game like Super Mario

Here

1 Like

noice

wait where do we vote? also i’m not winning anything i know for sure

1 Like

Sorry, I always ask a lot, speaking of aksing… one more question…
So this happens on the forums and on Discord, but what if someone without either gets one?

Thanks you.

Edit: Sorry for the mispell

Welcome to the GIMKIT AWARDS!

[1]

1. Rushed this ↩︎

7 Likes

In may or so I think.

Eiqy

@Jobozo1875 is in WON

2 Likes

@Blackhole927 read this

For blackhole

can I talk to you privately via email.

There should be an FAQ and the rules.

hey blackhole lego askes if people worked together on a map and get first how does the money get split up or does it not

Anyone who qualifies for a category can win it. So if you’re a great gimkit artist, you can win the award regardless of who you are.

Any game.

I think we’re not gonna expand on categories. 10 is plenty, and also we’re trying to minimize the amount of work he has to do. He still has to grant 30 different accounts varying amounts of gimbucks lol.

First, discord, not discorse. Second, if someone on neither platform somehow wins, they’ll still receive the prize.

is the voting also on the forums.

1 Like

Ok
And
Ran out of likes

3 Likes

So are the awards still the same.

sry if these questions are bugging u

@Blackhole927? what happends (i replied to my question know your understress for all the people replying with questions)

@Blackhole927 and @Unstable, can I join your crew of Gimkit Award developers?