The Gimkit Awards!

Welcome to the forums @DBEapocalypse

I say give it to the essay man @Haiasi he deserved it may bring him back to the forums. also did you see his Essay best essay in the forum we need a categories for best essay about GKC

So during the nomination process, you as a person can be nominated for your work. Technically, anyone can win any category, but we’ll be checking to make sure that the person has in fact made “Gimkit Art” in this case.

It’s new! It’s been in planning for months, but has finally been announced today!

Excellent question! Yeah, not every nomination will make it to the final vote. If someone or a map gets more nominations for a category, the more likely they will be to be in the final vote for that category. We’re not sure what the cutoff for this is at the moment though.

where is it lol I’m too lazy to find it

2 Likes

Okay I will show it to you.

When does voting begin

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So many things make sense now.

4 Likes

May. Exact date is undecided, could shift around a bit so we’re not gonna reveal that yet.

So… how are we doing this? I’m kinda confused…

@Blackhole927 ?is there goin got be one for best animated game like with moving sentries and props, and or hardest yet possible parkour map?

@Blackhole927 post 24 and post 42 I think.also 50

How about best clicker game?

Can people get multiple awards?
When the new gamemode comes out will it change anything?
Do you know the Muffin Man?

1 Like

Hey, this looks similar to this. Except for the prizes though. But I like the name ‘The Gimkit Awards’ better.

I already said, if it’s not in the categories listed in this topic, no.

There will be two votes, a nomination vote and a final vote. The maps nominated in the nomination vote will then be voted on in the final vote. Make sense?

If we don’t know the name of the creator of the map, we’ll just mention the name of the map.
Regardless of if your map uses top-bottom or platformer, it’s still up for nomination. There arent any platformer specific categories though.

4 Likes

@Blackhole927 the and part don’t forget

Can we recommand maps to yall?

Yes, that makes more sense hehe thank you.

1 Like

my map basically is two maps.

In theory, yes. But I highly doubt it will happen.

This could be considered similar to the entire gimmie awards lol. We didn’t steal this idea from anyone, so it’s not a problem.

Just nominate the map when the time comes.

No, there’s nothing it would effect lol

Alright I have no more questions, but I’ll be sure to ask if I do. Thanks a lot Blackhole for answering all 100 of my questions. Thanks for doing this fun event for us, I’ll be sure to get to work on my maps. (I don’t have likes)

1 Like