The Gimkit Awards!

I should get back to helping answer questions.

1 Like

Heading onto the bus, will be unable to answer questions for a bit.

2 Likes

Ahh, time to simulate it.
wakes up in the morning :sunny:
checks Gimkit account
Character 1: Holy Josh-amole, where’d I get so many Gimbucks?

All jokes aside, do they get notified that they one something or is it just gimbucks randomly appearing in their account?
Also, do you get gimbucks for winning a single competition, or is it a jack of all trades kinda thing?

Personal Hotspot

I have a question: What if there is a tie for any category (Top-3). Does the reward get distributed evenly for each tie?

For example:
There are 10 ties for first place.

• 1st Place Prize: 5,000 Gimbucks
    Prize Distribution Formula: Amount of the Prize / Number of People = Distributed Amount per Person
    For Example: 5,000 Gimbucks divided by 10 people who ended up with a tie. = 500 Gimbucks per person who ended up in a tie.

Each person who ended up in a tie will get 500 gimbucks instead of the entire prize.

Nice! @Blackhole927 how’d you make the new category?

1 Like

Josh did it.

Edit: jinx

Josh made it

He didn’t Josh did

Honestly, we hadn’t thought about that. If so, yeah, I suppose we should distribute awards evenly for the tie

2 Likes

it’s called “staff team”

plus you had experience being a mod

wdym? WolfTech was the only one to experince TL4.

Josh made it. they are not on staff

when is the deadline

sorry if im being stupid I’m 2 lazy 2 rd all the posts

There wasn’t a notification the last time we did something vaguely similar to this, I assume this won’t be any different.

another forum

form is not posted yet and voting is in May.

I think I’m going to try to get this. I’m making a mini game for DOD vs. WOW I’d put a pause on, but I think I’ll continue it for this. Since platforming game out and whatnot, you know what I mean

Oh ok. I was confused.

Sometime in may. We’ll release more information the closer we get to time.

1 Like

when did you guys do something similar to this?