The Gimkit Awards!

okay, on the voting do people add their game, or are they chosen by you…

1 Like

Again, if the posts are on-topic, it’s fine. Don’t see how people take the volume of replies on a topic personally.

2 Likes

It’s the largest event on the forums, people are, in fact, very interested in it.

You can read how voting works here: The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

3 Likes

Technically the only event. LOL :wink:

@Jobozo1875, the game may never be released. I feel I’m so hated on the forum that someone may flag my game and I don’t want to risk my account. Thanks for the amazing feedback, though!

Maybe if enough people say that they like it I’ll consider releasing more updates on my site via Showcase links. Okay? :smile_cat:

5 Likes

How do you get the maps @Blackhole927 ?

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 28 hours.

oh, dear, I can imagine how cluttered that might become…

6 Likes

I’m sorry black hole for being off topic.

2 Likes

It’s going to go terribly, but hey, at least it’ll ensure everyone got a fair shot.

8 Likes

oOoOoOh dear…
I’m really not quite sure that’s a good idea…
think: 5000 reply post

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s just not going to happen. We’ll get flagged before that can happen, and I’ll request that it stay closed.

2 Likes

I have that gim, do I get award for it?

1 Like

eh its a 50/50 but anyways how long b4 the voting ends again?

smol question

how goes things on discord? I heard that there are some pretty good and fresh games coming out on there (yeh ik off topic but more or less curiousity got the better of me)

1 Like

So how do I apply for this?

1 Like

they have game nights on friday were they just play random new games.

3 Likes

you don’t you just make something and when they say they will be judging show them. there is no application.

1 Like

Ok thank you.
will this take place in discord?

1 Like

This will be taking place in both the forums and the discord.

5 Likes

There is a voting process where your work can be nominated. You can learn about it here:

7 Likes