Stationary Projectiles

You cannot. I already tried using relays connected a sentry. However, I don’t know if doing so will affect sentries on the same team…

1 Like

has anyone tried making a on the outside sentry shoot into a zone with gadget fire turned off?
I think it could either stop the bullet despawn the bullet or nothing

oh wait nvm it wont work cause i think the zones gadget fire stopis the gadget from fireing not the projectile.

I have another idea on doing it.

This, when the prop is destroyed by the sentry, grants team two a banana.

YES.

You can.

When the sentry breaks the snow pile, it grants all players on team one a banana.

The wire repeater blocks all pulses not from team one.

The sentry is on team one.

I started the game and got an alt to run up and get the sentry to destroy the snow pile.

I got two bananas.

5 Likes

Whoo! Another breakthrough!

2 Likes

This is pretty interesting!

1 Like

Cool! What does this mean? Wait, could you then switch the teams of a sentry? If it does something? Like if it destroys that prop, and we connect it to a team switcher, would it switch teams? Who knows?

1 Like

Very interesting idea! What if we grant it resources or med packs? Would it get more health? Would it drop the items? Would we get sentry life storage?

1 Like

Dibs on making a CA about triggering events on behalf of sentries!

2 Likes

Let’s make a wiki on that.

2 Likes

Could we grant it new weapons? Would it exchange its common zapper for an uncommon one?

1 Like

Here_to_help, you’re on it. Like the relay-relay guide, it is a very interesting field that needs to be collaboratively explored.

Possibilities are endless! AIs can finally be made!

Two things:

1. We don’t know if this will work yet. Hold your horses. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
  2. If you want me to make a wiki, I could.
2 Likes

The answer has a high chance of being YES.

1 Like

I added a team switcher to the wire repeater in the setup. The sentry destroyed the snow pile and disappeared. I ended the game, but when I did, I saw it respawn.

Could you please make another topic about this? It’s cool and all, but this isn’t about stationary projectiles.

@ClicClac very interesting!

1 Like

Well, team switchers respawn the player. Now we just need @Blackhole927 to check the files and report on the sentry class and how it works.

1 Like