Ik typing issues

lol.

1 Like

yes!!11!1!!

1 Like

Its just hard to explain how I wanted to do it

Anyway’s kewl guide.

1 Like

Wait, what if i made a complete FNAF 1 recreation in Gimkit! That would be cool.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good so far!

2 Likes

I was planning to make a guide on this, here’s what I’m planning to use:

Draining Power/Opening and Closing Doors

Basically, there are Overlays on the Top Left and Top Right of the screen called “Close Left Door” and “Close Right Door.”
When you click the “Close Left Door” button, it shows the “Open Left Door” Overlay and so on.

(Close Left Door) Button Pressed > (Open Left Door) Show Overlay

(Open Left Door) Button Pressed > (Close Left Door) Show Overlay

(Close Right Door) Button Pressed > (Open Right Door) Show Overlay

(Open Right Door) Button Pressed > (Close Right Door) Show Overlay

PS: Make sure the “Close Left and Right Door” overlays are active on game start and make all the other doors inactive on game start

Let’s place a counter linked to a number property called “Power.”
Feel free to make the property value anything you want

Now, connect your “Close Left Door” overlay to a repeater that decrements a counter, therefore decrementing the property as well.
Feel free to decrement as fast as you want, maybe even add extra repeaters to decrement it more.

Repeat this for the Left Door

Now, let’s work on how to stop deducting the energy.

Connect the “Open Left Door” and “Open Right Door” buttons to stop the repeater.

Repeat for the doorlights.

(I don’t really know how to make the cameras because I don’t know how to display an area of the game in another area without teleporting to the room you are in, it’s a bit slow and inefficient, plus we ran out of overlays anyway and it gets even worse in 4/20 mode)

PS: This does not support multiple players but you can tweak some settings to do so like setting the overlays to global and prop scope to global

I don’t know how to make the animatronics/props move yet, I’m thinking randomizers, properties and repeaters.
I think you could make it stop at your door by disabling the repeater that makes them move.

4 Likes

I’m sure you can do the “movement opportunities” system the way they’re in fnaf, idk how to make them move yet though.

2 Likes

Yeah but it would be really tedious and 4/20 mode would be actually impossible.

1 Like

True, and you mean 20/20/20/20?
Not rlly a fnaf enjoyer but yes.

2 Likes

added wiki tag, dont edit it pls

1 Like

You can only make a wiki if you’re TL3.
Since you didn’t make your post a wiki and you’re not TL3 , nobody can edit it. So you can delete the part at the top that says that.:+1:
(TL3’s can change tags)
(This is a wiki)

2 Likes

Nice guide! Also other people can’t edit your tutorial because it isn’t a wiki post.

1 Like

Nice guide!

2 Likes

I´m sorry, but I still don´t understand. It´s confusing.

You could maybe make a movement system by having set paths with trigger animations that start when the game starts, just have the timer on the movement very long.

also, bump.

For the animatronics you can use sentries that are on team 1 and place them in a zone where there’s no gadget fire, and if players enter the zone you can use a team switcher to switch the sentry to “team sentry” so the player can be “jump scared” by the animatronics.

To make them move just make a bunch of copies of them all around the map, then here are the rest of the steps, the copy animatronics should NOT be active during the start of the game.

1. Place a life cycle that’s event is “game start”
  2. Place a trigger next to the lifecycle and make the delay however long you want.
  3. Wire the lifecycle to the trigger
  4. Then place a trigger next to the first trigger and set the delay to however long you want
  5. Wire the our first trigger to the next trigger
  6. Repeat 6-7 times

Don’t mind all the extra wires that’s part of another function
  7. Click on the first trigger and make it so that when triggered, transmit on: Name the channel the whatever the animatronics name is then put move1

(Kit is means Foxy)
  8. Take the original animatronic so the one that IS active when the game starts and make it deactivate when receiving on that same channel from the first trigger
  9. Then take a copy animatronic in a different spot and make it activate on that channel
  10. Repeat for every trigger except use different channels and different animatronics.

Conclusion
When the triggers are triggered they will send a channel which deactivates a animatronic and activates another one at a different spot to give the illusion of movement.