Ok is it possible to make a taser in gkc

my question

yes, possibly movement speed tampering?? idk ask someone smarter than me

2 Likes

first question is “would it be appropriate”
but yeah, it’s easy to make. just set their speed to 0.00 on a trigger than set another trigger with a delay to set the speed back when the delay is done

3 Likes

what do you mean would it be appropriate and is there a device for a delay?

wire repeater or trigger.
I just said…

1 Like

there are devices for delays. triggers have a delay option in their settings

2 Likes

Not my dum ahh instantly thinking you want some prop art or barrier art

3 Likes

ok so what i did was i placed a trigger and wired it to a movement manager device so & wired it ao that when you step on the trigger your speed is set to 0.00 now what do I do to make it be that after 5 seconds you get set back to 2.00 speed? @dynachamp

that sounds more like a bear trap ngl.
but yeah, that’s the idea of it.

my questio still stands tho how do I make it so that after 5 seconds you are set back to 2.00 speed [1]

[2]
just set their speed to 0.00 on a trigger then set another trigger with a delay to set the speed back when the delay is done [3]]
[/quote]

1. not to be rude but yeah ↩︎

2. quote=“dynachamp, post:3, topic:62917” ↩︎

3. and you cant wire a speed modifier to another trigger so that wont work if that was what you were gonna say because you kind of said that in your response ↩︎

If I wanted a taser as a thing that damages gims, I would simply use the Pickaxe Gadget. Just like a taser, it’s short range and does a lot of damage.

1 Like

it is not to damage it is to make you not moveable for 5 seconds like a real taser dose

You could use a tag zone device and a player movement meter then. If a player gets tagged, they stop moving for x amount of time from the player movement meter. Then, they can get back to the game.

2 Likes

yeah but most of the time only one person is playing

So what is your game like? Why would I need a taser?

my game is the laser blaze world from my help topic is my game and a trap to make the game harder is a taser on the floor

So what I would do is use a zone instead of a tag zone. If the player enters the zone when it’s active, they stop moving for x seconds. You could also add some lightning bolts :zap: using a text device to indicate when the taser is active.

5 Likes

any other ideas? on how to make one [1]

1. also @meepeygamer567 how do you make it be that when you enter the zone you stop moving for x seconds? ↩︎

When they enter the zone, it sets their speed to 0 and triggers a trigger with a delay of x seconds. Then, when the trigger finally triggers, it resets the player’s speed.

can you add pictures explaining that?