A guide to making a stun zone in GKC 2/10

first of I want to say thank you to @wingwave for telling me how to do this in my topic Ok is it possible to make a taser in gkc. but let’s get started
please like this post

credit

@wingwave thanks for telling me how to make one

what you’ll need

• three wires
  • one zone
  • 2 speed modifiers
  • one trigger

ok step one is to lay down a zone
next, add a speed modifier and set it to 0.00 then add wires from the zone and it should be the player enters the zone set configured speed

step two is to add a trigger and put it on a delay of x amount of time (5 seconds if you want it so you can’t move for the amount of time a real taser is). then wire the zone to the trigger so that it is player enters the zone trigger which is the top option
finally, add wires from the trigger to the second-speed modifier so that when the trigger is triggered sets the player to the configured speed.
final product
I used wingaves picture

well how did i do

I think this could be better described as a ‘stun zone’
also, it’s :green_square:. gray square isn’t a difficulty

2 Likes

hey im in there!!!

you can take off game-design and game-mechanics, they’re both discontinued

2 Likes

The difficulty should be 1/10 in my opinion

3 Likes

i am going to be inactive now so bye

it is 2of ten bc I may be difficult to bgginers @NotYoyo

1 Like

Why are you using a trigger for a delay instead of a wire repeater?

i forgot.

that guide’s basically my answer but in a post and said differently

2 Likes

bump

Asking for likes is L.
If its truly a good guide people will like it on their own, don’t go asking around for likes.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

bump

Tips:

Bumping a topic when it’s had attention less then 5-7 days ago isn’t recommended

It’s still pretty new and recent

and bumping your own guide is a little… I don’t know how to describe, a little, like, unhonorable?? idk lol but doing it twice is kinda defeating the whole purpose of bumping, bumping is giving a good guide attention- so usually we let others do it for you- the true test to see if it’s a good guide.

3 Likes

@Txme_Lxss @Slim sorry i just dont want my guides to hide away

@VoidFluffy why did you move my cloud with rain?

It’s not related to the guide at all and therefore unnecessary.