Moved to Wiki Version

(moved to this)

Yo was good, in this guide, to honor the olympics that happened, (and cuz why not) I present to you…

The Legendary Guide to OLYMPICS!!! :medal_sports:

whats the first thing you think of when someone says, Olympics?

well, considering the stats, SWIMMING!

swimming is basically the number one watched sport on the Olympics, I mean, it makes sense, it just sounds like it would ok maybe not but whatever, sue me

So, I will teach you how to make swimming in gimkit

OK, well, starting off, lemme explain to you what you’ll be making:

so in swimming we’re gonna make a diving board
Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 2.39.40 PM(out of asphalt terrain, make sure its at floor setting)

Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 2.41.01 PM then, put barriers around the diving board

Make sure to wire the last repeater that makes the “GO!” visible to the barrier in front of the diving board to let the player swim

Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 2.44.58 PM make sure theres a camera view

shop

And finally, you can repeat this step multiple times for multiple lanes to 1v1, 1v1v1, 1v1v1v1, etc. anyone for a fun challenge!

--------end of the swimming olympics tutorial--------

Like I said, ill keep adding more and more olympic games and stuff as life goes on, and when I get to a certain point where theres a lot of olympic game tutorials ill hide them in “hide details” to make the guide shorter

Thank You for reading,

-Aubec7

2 Likes

Hey, @Aubec7, if you want me to, I could make this guide into a wiki. However, I’d have to make a new post.

No its fine! I’ll let this be my little project lol

thank you though!

Then you’ll only have 15 days to complete it

hmmm thats true

I forgot im not a regular anymore XD

Nice guide, can’t wait to see the completed product

1 Like

Welcome back, @4r33!
@Aubec7 y/n make wiki?

1 Like

yeah, @Kormorant , you can copy this, and put it in a wiki form, just make sure that it credits me at the top like “this is aubec7’s guide”

I just have to have 6k more posts read and I get regular im pretty sure, although I did get suspended…

@Kormorant

i can if koromant doesn’t have time.

1 Like

welcome back @4r33 !

thank you, although I’ve been back for quite a while, haven’t found anything interesting till now

2 Likes

@Blackhole927 please close this and delete it.

1 Like

BLACK CATT :DDDDD

hey, talk to me on the canva thing