The Legendary Guide to the OLYMPICS 🏅

This is a guide by @Aubec7, however, it is in wiki form for him. Do NOT edit without his permission.

If you like this guide, please :heart: Post #2 as well because Kormorant just made it a wiki, Aubec7 made it.

Click “yes” if your editing and “no” if your not
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
People that I (or Kormorant) have granted permission to add to this guide (If your NOT in here do NOT edit)
  • Every person with regular status can edit
  • Txme_Lxss
  • SilentPrincess_33
  • SirWyWy

People that made an Olympic game tutorial (put your name here if you made an Olympic tutorial)
  • Aubec7 (ex.)
  • SilentPrincess_33

OLYMPIC IDEAS (if you dont have permission to edit this guide you can still put ideas here :) )
  • Flag football
  • Breakdancing XD
  • Soccer
  • Hammer throw
  • Javelin throwing
  • Marathon
  • Tennis
  • Pentathlon
  • Gymnastics
    *(Put more here)

Yo was good, in this guide, to honor the olympics that happened, (and because why not) I present to you…

The Legendary Guide to OLYMPICS!!! :medal_sports:

Swimming

whats the first thing you think of when someone says, Olympics?

well, considering the stats, SWIMMING!

swimming is basically the number one watched sport on the Olympics, I mean, it makes sense, it just sounds like it would ok maybe not but whatever, sue me

So, I will teach you how to make swimming in Gimkit

OK, well, starting off, let me explain to you what you’ll be making:

so in swimming we’re gonna make a diving board
Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 2.39.40 PM(out of asphalt terrain, make sure its at floor setting)

then, put down a lot of water terrain in a straight line

Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 2.41.01 PM then, put barriers around the diving board

next, put down a series of repeaters and set it to 1 second in between each thing, then wire each one to a text device that says “3, 2, 1, GO!” to make the starting thing

Make sure to wire the last repeater that makes the “GO!” visible to the barrier in front of the diving board to let the player swim

Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 2.44.58 PM make sure there’s a camera view

add a teleporter to the diving board, and wire the teleporter thats on the diving board to start the repeaters

put down a speed modifier to set the speed of the player slower when “GO!” is visible, you can add a shop to make the player faster, and get coins to spend it on speed

And finally, you can repeat this step multiple times for multiple lanes to 1v1, 1v1v1, 1v1v1v1, etc. anyone for a fun challenge!

--------end of the swimming olympics tutorial--------

Soccer

First, lets get ourselves the goal. Use a ball capture zone and set the style to none. keep the size as it is.

Then get a ball and make the color solid. Now it looks like a soccer ball!

Lets get some barriers and make the goal look like a goal! Make the barriers have no outline and make the alpha 1.

Make all barriers white and place them on three of the four sides of the capture zone.

The goal is almost done, but we have to add the net! get some text and use a lowercase L (or an uppercase I ), and make a net pattern. color the text to the color of your choice. (Enlarge the text to fit over the white barriers, and go into layers to make the text BELOW the barriers.)

Now for the field! make the whole entire field grass, and whatever shape you want. add stadium benches and ad bases to the edges of the field. choose whatever colors you want and decorate the ad bases how you want (if you want to).

For making the stands, use stone barrier props as the stairs in between rows, and use bookshelves tinted gray as the chairs. (I did 60, 57, 57 for the RBG.) Tilt the props as needed.

Now for the fans! ( I mean the people, not the air machines, if that wasn’t clear.) I like to use sentries on team 1 as fans, and I think that the vortex and echo agents look good, but its your choice!

Im sorry that I didn’t have pictures, I’m very tired, but I’ll have them later this week!

And that is the end of the soccer part of this guide! Thank you for taking the time to read this! it probably could get a bit wordy at times!

By SilentPrincess_33

Thank You for reading,

-Aubec7 and many more people

11 Likes

thank you, @Kormorant

16 Likes

Where should I add the credits section?

2 Likes

I can add it :slight_smile:

ye we prob should have that, thanks lol

Your welcome. By the way, good guide!

1 Like

thanks!

yeah I made two guides like 7 months ago that did good so I was just thinking of another idea lol

also I think I should let every regular have permission to edit, imma change that

This looks really cool!

You can even style it to look like a Olympic sized swimming pool if you have enough people!

Excited to see the other sports

(besides break dancing iykyk)

1 Like

LOL that would be a wildd tutorial

2 Likes

could work by using game overlays

like top left top right etc

and like click it in order the fastest + some answer questions in between

thanks! wish I was still regular lol (edit new)

I added you to the permissions list cuz you seem to have good ideas lol, if you want you could add that

2 Likes

you could do flag football maybe
idrk

thats a good idea

someone could maybe figure that out

I added an ideas box so that if someone with no permission can still jot down an idea for the people with permission to work on

1 Like

you could probably make it like tag and people gain and lose points somehow

2 Likes

cough cough

I don’t think flag football is a Olympic sport tho but good idea

wait, y’know what would be cool? norm football would work with a tagging system, like making it like a crown game or keep away as some people call it, and we could do like if your on a certain team you can’t tag the person with the ball so like teams, and kick offs are just how many times can you click a overlay as fast as possible and throwing would be difficult though, maybe have a sprint feature and if your in the same coords as someone a overlay appears to pass to them

1 Like

flag football is in the olympics but I dont think football is, but who cares, we can add both of them cuz why not loolll

but yeh thats a good idea, I changed the permissions thing again btw

2 Likes

also, sorry off-topic, how did you get regular after a suspension, isnt it 6 months till you can get it again? but congrats!

Thanks. I had an agreement with Blackhole that after 50 days I would get regular. And you have to wait 6 months without manual promotion.

1 Like

oh wow, dang ok, I can get regular again soon then

anyways back on-topic