[ 🤏 Mini Guide ] Codes

Hi,
You might be new to the community, and if so, Welcome! And you might want to read this.
Basiclly every new user comes in and posts a code which breaks the Code of Conduct of the fourms.
If you want to post codes, post them here.

Thanks!

47 Likes

YES this is so good!

3 Likes

By the way, you should mention why codes aren’t allowed in case some users get confused.

6 Likes

You have @Argo77 as “ignored”, so you can’t view their posts or replies.

4 Likes

May I remove the beginner must read tag from this @Argo77 ? I’m trying to lessen the amount of beginner must read posts so it doesn’t seem as overwhelming and Blackhole already put this in his Welcome guide.

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUMP, ow

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this guide, but you don’t need to bump topics that got bumped recently.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Whoa, that’s crazy!

2 Likes

Guys, I suggest you all get back on-topic now.

1 Like

bump?

1 Like

DANG, 800 clicks on a link?
this has to be the most clicked link ever
and it’s a link to my site :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lol, yes! Epic site there!

3 Likes

(clanks around in armor as a furry) arghhh i cant see anything!! (bumps into a wall)
i swear this thing sinks way too quickly into the depths of the forums

2 Likes
3 Likes

yeah its just that this thing sinks way too fast down the list and peeps tend to ignore it or completely miss the guide by accident and i wasnt paying attention to the last post on it

3 Likes
3 Likes

ok ok chill

2 Likes

So I’ve applied for the code sharing group, do you know how long it takes to get in? Thanks!

2 Likes

I won’t be that long. The mods on the wix just have to review it. (For me it was around 1-2 hours)

2 Likes