(topic deleted by author)

@RickStachely add rickroll sounds.

1 Like

Don’t worry I got you @WolfTechnology
:musical_note::notes:"Never gonna gim you up, never gonna let you down…:notes::musical_note:

8 Likes

Bumping

Why though? Wait a week or so to bump stuff. You’re 166 hours early.

I noticed it was way down somehow…

It’s still too early though. Pretty much everyone who is on today has seen this, so you aren’t really doing any difference since there won’t be much new people who see this.

True…

Yeah, true.

1 Like

I remember making super loud noises using vending machines.

Not targeted at @LxmasHaxTakis, but this guide is pretty pointless, people can just find it out themselves. Guides are meant to be how to use the systems Creative provides to make something useful, not for tips about the forum (forum-tips/beginner-must-read) or other things. Those guides are okay, but not really the target of this forum.

But...

There could be something where all forum-tips guides are unlisted but available on a resources page, and when someone is welcomed you link it.

For the most part, we should keep guides to Creative, and not about individual settings. (Wasn’t this covered in TUGTAD 1 anyways?)

2 Likes

And instead of replying, consider liking the post instead. It’s a fast way to show others you agree and doesn’t clutter up the forum. (Plus, it could get flagged as spam)

3 Likes

I couldn’t like the post, so i had to wait for 8 hours to like it.

But no one found this feature of the questioner, i thought it would be pretty cool…

2 Likes

However, the questioner, along with a few other devices, have so many settings, that a few cool ones are going to be overlooked. Changing the sound on a questioner may not be a very big thing, but I think that not a lot of people knew about this, making it work as a guide, just a quality of life guide rather than a mechanic guide.

3 Likes

I get it. This guide makes sense. All I’m saying is that this shouldn’t become a fad like forum-tips or beginner-must-read.

But still:

@ClicClac Reply to the edit.

I hate to break it to you, but when I placed down a zone back in May for the first time, I read the first page and nothing else, and I can expect the average middle-high schooler to do the same.

2 Likes

Listen, don’t take this guide down, just don’t make more like it. If you want to share a cool setting, then just post it on a relevant topic.

Look, i may take this guide down. I wanted to make this a cool feature for everyone since almost no one noticed it, but you’re saying this isn’t important. I’m taking it down soon.

No! That’s not what I meant. I may have said it wrong, but this is what I meant: