[1️⃣] Game Design #1 - The Importance of Having Strategic Game Design

i ran out of ideas for funny things to put in my bumps

3 Likes

This is a nice guide!

Honestly…

6 Likes

If you could, can you add pics?

2 Likes

This guide is three months old so they already ran out of the editing limit.

3 Likes

ok

2 Likes

i can try to remake this, not sure if my views are the same as @kyro’s though.

1 Like

Remade it!

1 Like

Bump

I don’t remember liking this lol

Reading guides made around 8-9 months ago (August, July) gives an authentic feeling.

2 Likes

This guide is actually really good lol

I’m gonna take this into serious consideration, it’s pretty good.

also hi eiq, noticed you liked it!

2 Likes

Why do the guides from 8-9 months ago always seem so much better though.
Like the newer ones are almost never as formal, or as informative tbh

1 Like

The community was way different back then. And, pretty much most topics in guides has been covered by November or so.

A lot of active users from July, May, etc. has gone inactive by November, which is sad to think about.

2 Likes

Yeah. The time and age there was absolutely wayy different. This is like comparing a city 100 years apart, times were different. Back then, the forums were actually pretty peaceful I think, for the most part. Good guides with great details from great, legendary forumers. They aren’t on the forums as much though, which lead to a decrease in good guides. In my eyes, the guides I make will never be as good as the ones back then lol.

3 Likes

Also, a large paradigm shift in why people make guides has completely changed what CMG’s looked like then versus now.

3 Likes

People do it for fame or attention, or for recognition now. At least some people.

Back then, it was because people were pure and wanted to help. Like look at this, I’ve never seen Karl and Cassius like this, happy and in such a mood, it creates a happy tone for the reader.

Never seen Karl use emojis

Never seen Cassius say Lol, yes or lol for a matter of fact. Same as Cassius saying, “Whoa, that’s crazy!” Don’t wanna fill their notifications. It’s also a really short guide, it’s just a link to the wix and it has 45 likes, it’s a different day and age back then. Like a guide like that in this current era would be decimated by flags.

look how happy and peaceful they are

2 Likes

It’s how most forum OG’s view the community nowadays that has changed.

1 Like

I wish I had an account back then tbh
I couldnt get my own non monitored email until after my birthday and I ended up missing all the peace and cool stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, most people are too worried about flags or attention to do the really cool and worthwhile stuff that made up the forum almost a year ago, now.

3 Likes

I say lol all the time on discord…
[and my notifications are so empty that one won’t hurt]

2 Likes

BUMP! I don’t see as many good and peaceful guides as this!

3 Likes