Metal_sonic-1's guide to make a great map

cool guide!

This is a duplicate guide

There are many…many…more, but those 2 are some of the best

In summary this guide is short, undetailed, and also unnecessary. The effort given to make this guide is appreciated, but the best critique I can give you, comes from one of the best Gimkitters:

Search before you post, and make in depth guides by making your guide unique, adding pictures, and making good explanations. Don’t give up!!

Have a great day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

oh im sorry i didnt know

2 Likes

thank you

i do notice a lot of guides on how to make a good map

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with making a duplicate guide, as long as there is SOME unique parts.
And that is unfortunately, a problem with this guide.
Bob’s Tips and Tricks for Map Making!
I stated all of these + other tricks

3 Likes

It’s ok we have all made mistakes, but we all can improve. You have great potential, and if you keep trying one day you will find success.

Yes this is true, just because a guide is a duplicate doesn’t make it completely wrong if it is unique, you should go through this guide while you still have edit time and improve it!

2 Likes

i will make it more unique tomorrow

2 Likes

@metal_sonic-1 This used to be a MAJOR problem I had, just about any guide I made, was not useful, or was a major dupe, so trust me, eventually you’ll get the hang of it.

3 Likes

alright thank you @bob_the_tomato

1 Like

@here should i ask black to make this a wiki? (sorry to ping you all)

1 Like

no.

1 Like

No, because you have 30 days to improve it. For example, try adding pics!

1 Like

alright i will do that (wdym by 30 days?)

Members can edit their own post for 30 days before they can’t anymore. Regs can infinitely edit theirs using wikis.

1 Like

nice guide @metal_sonic-1

1 Like

thank you @kirbyking (this will be updated)

alright thx for the info

1 Like

I don’t get what you are trying to say.