and wire or channel like this and repeat in the same way

OR
Screenshot 2024-10-07 8.15.57 PM

BUTTONS ARE THE SAME!!!
-G-Code549
Idk I just made it but this will be updated
and if you want text or props can work

So is this finished?

Or is it undone and made just for the fame?

please more details there’s only like 20 words in this guide and 3 pictures that don’t tell much

what even is the goal of the guide, it’s a little unclear even with the title

gonna be completely honest.

4 Likes

ehh guide.
Cool things:
not much
Critisism:
“lol 6th or 7th guide?”
doesn’t really explain WHY this works,
kinda short
kinda basic
long title,
could be better,

Also, this is a VERY basic guide. Its pretty much a basic skill. If you were to incorporate this into a game it would have LOTS of memory usage, and all it is is turning on a barrier with a trigger.

2 Likes

yes I could add more

but this is done

just little joke for a channel

okay I’ll make it better lol

and uhh explaining is coming

its basically, turn on barrier with trigger :/

also, something already here:

well true i’m up dating it geese

Adding on to my other post, I have to be honest somewhere I can’t just pretend to keep awarding new users with “Oh good guide”

This is kind of your third guide that’s short, I didn’t check the sprint one but this is your third one

I saw Blizzy gave you advice man, and many other people. I feel like at some point we can’t keep constantly telling you how to improve. You’ll be thrown to the deep end at some point. You can’t just keep making short guides that don’t do almost anything. Like 42 words that are actually guide. I counted. About ~42. But you can’t keep making guides like this, just wanted to tell you my opinion.

I’ve seen guides explaining the camera view, or even how to make something with props with more. No offense. By the way more words does not mean better, but it’s a nice thing to go off sometimes because it usually means more detail.

5 Likes

W.I.P.? this defo seems unfinished

True, even though im relatively new, telling users “oh good guide” because they are as new as me just feels like pity points. Pity points are not good, you want real points plus, any guide that seems like has no effort into it according to the TOS any posts without effort put into it should be flagged.

2 Likes

Especially if this is repeated

like I just gotta stop somewhere man with the oh good guide, and tell some constructive criticism

2 Likes

i’m getting sick of all this critisism okay
I like to make them but I don’t know how to explain them
to cause I made all the mechanics in 4 corners with/for @Taco and hate to explain it but I can
make some decant stuff but I don’t like to explain explaining is just not for me
and please don’t flag this I wish explaining was easier cause I can’t that good
so if you can try to explain this if you want better._. sorry I’ll try my best to explain it…

I’m just doing constructive stuff

but if you have an idea, sometimes it’s best to put it in a draft and think about it. Write things down for yourself to see how to explain it better, or look at other guides and see how they do it

2 Likes

criticism is apart of life. if no one was being criticized on what they do, nothing would change. we would have many spam topics floating around, which we already do because some people don’t want to disappoint others. When we criticize people, we don’t mean to insult them, we mean to help them get better to the point where criticism is not needed.

2 Likes

The point of a guide is to teach. To do this, you’re going to have to learn how to explain. It may suck at first, but if you want to make one of those legendary guides you have to grow and improve at it. If you need practice or help, you could maybe try asking your teacher.

Explaining is a life skill, you gotta master it or get left behind. You can learn it, we all believe in you. Instead of telling yourself it’s too hard, or not for you, jump into trying to learn it, and eventually you’ll look back and realize how far you’ve come.

Don’t take this criticism as hate, nobody here hates you. We want to see you grow to be the best you can be, so instead of pretending like you’re already perfect, we’re pointing out flaws that you can work on so that you can be perfect. If it feels like you’re constantly getting some sort of criticism, try changing something, or ask for more explanation so you can understand what people are recommending you improve at.

I am going to close this guide, since it is very short and doesn’t explain well, but next time you make a guide I want you to try and strive for improvement! Everyone starts somewhere, and most people you see writing “perfect” guides started out writing badly, and then worked to improve.

Have a great day!

13 Likes