Map Options showing up in Layers

I made a new map, and opened layers (don’t ask why, because i don’t know), and this is what came up:

3 Likes

Definitely a glitch @bushenberg

1 Like

This is a crazy bug xD

2 Likes

lol that’s funny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Likes

Wowㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

2 Likes

Wait, i think this is a troll.
They may have placed a prop/device down, renamed it “map options”, opened up layers, and did this

8 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

you can rename devices/props?

1 Like

Yep. It’s pretty useful when I make large scale art projects so I could easily find all of them through the layer menu.

3 Likes

We’re just going to assume that @bushenberg did this on purpose, so… guess its resolved.

3 Likes

Nope. The same problem is happening to me.

1 Like

After clicking it in the layer menu, it showed the map settings menu, which is normally only seen in the settings button menu. It also listed it as having 0 memory.

2 Likes

Is this a joke? Is this real?

1 Like

I think it’s real.

2 Likes

Josh might want to check this out… There’s some mistake in the code… I don’t know even HOW this got listed as an item.

1 Like

I think I’ve encountered this bug several times before, just never posted about it because I figured it was just my computer acting up.

1 Like

It appears in the layers view after opening up the map options in the settings menu.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that that bug is intended in a way. The map options menu might be a built in device that very map has, but its editing menu is shown on the left instead. Somewhere the bug caused the editing menu to have the same device menu look.

4 Likes

Hey, I’ve had this bug too (for once). Does anyone know how to replicate it?

4 Likes

I have had this bug too