Is this update Or a Bug?

So should I mark a solution and if so who should I give it to??

bro, this is a troll, you can literally rename devices :skull:. and not only is it a troll, it was also done before by @bushenberg so it’s not even original.

i would say to whoever has the least solution i guess?

what how?!?

Not tryna argue but.

This has happen before to me, so I believe that it’s real. It’s probably like a map settings device, that’s just invisible that is in every game. So my theory, is that if your close to it, it might appear. We just don’t know where it is.

1 Like

you click here:

rename it:
boom

and the troll isn’t even original

1 Like

mark this the solution please

Hey… learn something new every day. Never knew!

no, don’t mark it as a solution. its not even an absolute answer and the poster specifically said it was a “theory”.

1 Like

oh my bad.

1 Like

Actually, as of right now, I can confirm that it in a matter of fact, is not a troll. I just experienced this myself.
The mode is platformer, the tree trunk is a renamed prop. When opening the device map options, it shows this.

Basically identical to map options, except on the right. Interestingly enough, you can also rename the map options, however it doesn’t appear to do anything at the moment.

Yep on the troll one some one also had that same thing happen but why does it happen?

I am not entirely sure. I was only able to identify it after one of my barrier tint backgrounds was not cooperating with the other props.

Furthermore, the map options “device”, when updated, appears to reflect the actual map.

That’s a bug.

can we pls close this topic.

WHAT HOW

2 Likes

I made It resolved guys

oh ok i didnt see that @Shade

Your good, So do I mark a solution?