Is there a way to make it end when all the people have passed through a teleporter?

Do you know how to detect the amount of players in the game?

1 Like

and welcome to the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Geez, so many new users are joining the forum. I kind of miss when it was dead, at least we get to help people more now, and there is the high chance of a new helper approaching…

1 Like

no :woman_shrugging: sorry, is there a way to do it with blocks or something?

thank so much!!!

Use this guide:

2 Likes

ok, thank you!!!

1 Like

you can use this guide to make the first player to teleport first, etc, except make it update your score property, and replace the laser with a teleporter.

4 Likes

ok, thank you!!! i will try it now!

Now, place down a property device. Make the property numerical, and that’s all.

In the “property” section for the counter, set the property to the value of the counter.

Now, place down another counter, and another property.

Wire the teleporter to the counter so that when the player is teleported to the teleporter, increment the counter, which also is set to a property.

Wire the teleporter to a trigger device so that when a player is teleported there, trigger. Make sure to do this after you wire the teleporter to a counter.
Player teleported here → Trigger.

Create block code for the trigger. Make the block code say “If getproperty [yourproperty] = getproperty [yourotherproperty], broadcast message on channel “endgame””.

Place down an endgame device and make the game end when receiving “endgame”.

4 Likes

thank you for this advice! sorry, but i am a bit confused about the block code. do i just name it, and then it will work? is there a guide i can use to set up block code? sorry i do not understand this. :frowning:

just to be clear, i only dont understand the blocks. i get everything else and it is super helpful!!! thank you so much!

It checks if the players in the game is equal to the amount of players that have teleported in the teleporter, and if so, it ends the game.

1 Like

but do i use a variable, or an text block?

Property device.

1 Like

ok thank you!!!

If you are still confused about blocks, here is something that might help you understand!

2 Likes

thank you!!! im sure this will help a lot!!!

1 Like

Use a live player counter to detect the amount of players in the game. Make the teleporter a 1 way teleporter. When Player Teleports To Portal-----Increment Counter. Have counter update a property. When property changes, check if property = amount of players in the game.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like