Is it possible? `

You can probably modify this into a sentence generator:

do know that the example only generates random 5 letter words because it uses them in the word list; you can try to make your own word list to generate different words.

1 Like

updates To most recently versionā€¦ā€¦
Halfway There!
Updated
Look at the guide that @teapot linked

Well about thatā€¦

Yes, this is doable. It wouldnā€™t be fun to set up though, as you would have to import a lot of words. Can you elaborate more on what types of sentences you want to generate?

2 Likes

I read eiqā€™s guide and I think he is referring to the section where he talks about just plain AI generated content.
Edit: Like creating an AI generator.

I see- well in that case, youā€™re heavily limited by how much storage space gimkit has (21 million characters). I wrote something about this a while ago, let me see if I can figure it out.

1 Like

Okay. Donā€™t quote me on that, thatā€™s just what I gathered by read the Power of Randomizers guide and the comments here.

Just random ones. I have imported a few words the community suggested but it wonā€™t recognize them unfortunately.

But Iā€™m not gonna give up

Potentially possible, if you append enough numbers to specific words. And knowing the code needed to do so

2 Likes

i meant like a MASSIVE randomizer that generates sentences and stuff, much like this question

2 Likes

This is an idea to randomize the words of the sentence:

idk how big the scale of this project is, but if you use this to randomize words that are combined in a text property, you could make a sentence maybe

1 Like

It might be difficult to make proper grammar. Though, itā€™s possible if thereā€™s enough memory.

Because you wouldnā€™t just want
ā€œthat right eat now gnat hat found haveā€
probably

Yes, definitely. You might need a digit pallet, though.