How do you add a kit to a questioner?

On the question thingy mobobby theres a setting to use cutom kit and you can put the link for the kit that you want to use into that but if u ever want to use a diffrent kit you have to get a diffrent link.

2 Likes

Go into the settings of the questioner. Paste the link of the questipnkit you are using into the kit setting

1 Like

can the teacher do this??? or do i have too??? so confused

1 Like

Make a question set. Copy the URL from the question set. Make sure to make the set public. Then, paste it into your questioner.

1 Like

pretty sure you have to but maybe gimkit will update the publishing thing so that players can use a link than use any kit they want kinda just like normal gimkits like one way out.

2 Likes

Use these guides, they might help.

Let me know if this helps.

i know how to make it so that u can make it so u can answer questions anywhere and i dont know about the first 1 but thank u

1 Like

yeah you can just make the questions and the answers when you place the device.

but i am wondering if the teacher can change the questions

My guide is about asking forum questions, not the questioner.

2 Likes

every time when they have a kit they want to put in

Just an FYI, the part of the website that is for making kits (read: question sets) is not in GKC.

ya thats what i thought thanks though wolf :slight_smile:

1 Like

My apologies.

1 Like

Go and open up your kits, press on the three dots, and press open. Afterwards, copy URL and paste it into the questioner.

1 Like

could the teacher do this??

They would have to be in your game to do so, or share the link with you for you to post it in yourself. Also the kit would have to be public.

1 Like
My apologies as well. (Navy only)

@NavyCatZ, I am SO sorry for just making lore that involves you without your permission. That was wrong of me to do, and now everyone and their mother is taking about NavyCatZ flippin stolen moon. You don’t have to continue to talk to me, but please forgive me. I messed up, as I do a lot, and have to just stick with the aftermath. Sorry.

1 Like

how do i make it public and do i have to be there for them to do it??

I think that there is an option on the kits settings.