How do you add a kit to a questioner?

ok so i want to give my gimkit to a teacher but he wants to be able to have custom questions to use in his class how do i fix this?? please help!

1 Like

Make a kit, then copy the url from inside the kit, then paste it into the URL section in the questioner. There was a guide for this somewhere…

1 Like

what i am so confused

1 Like

please explain what u mean exactly maybe use screen shots???

1 Like

On the question thingy mobobby theres a setting to use cutom kit and you can put the link for the kit that you want to use into that but if u ever want to use a diffrent kit you have to get a diffrent link.

2 Likes

Go into the settings of the questioner. Paste the link of the questipnkit you are using into the kit setting

1 Like

can the teacher do this??? or do i have too??? so confused

1 Like

Make a question set. Copy the URL from the question set. Make sure to make the set public. Then, paste it into your questioner.

1 Like

pretty sure you have to but maybe gimkit will update the publishing thing so that players can use a link than use any kit they want kinda just like normal gimkits like one way out.

2 Likes

Use these guides, they might help.

Let me know if this helps.

i know how to make it so that u can make it so u can answer questions anywhere and i dont know about the first 1 but thank u

1 Like

yeah you can just make the questions and the answers when you place the device.

but i am wondering if the teacher can change the questions

My guide is about asking forum questions, not the questioner.

2 Likes

every time when they have a kit they want to put in

Just an FYI, the part of the website that is for making kits (read: question sets) is not in GKC.

ya thats what i thought thanks though wolf :slight_smile:

1 Like

My apologies.

1 Like

Go and open up your kits, press on the three dots, and press open. Afterwards, copy URL and paste it into the questioner.

1 Like

could the teacher do this??