How do you add a kit to a questioner?

They would have to be in your game to do so, or share the link with you for you to post it in yourself. Also the kit would have to be public.

1 Like
My apologies as well. (Navy only)

@NavyCatZ, I am SO sorry for just making lore that involves you without your permission. That was wrong of me to do, and now everyone and their mother is taking about NavyCatZ flippin stolen moon. You don’t have to continue to talk to me, but please forgive me. I messed up, as I do a lot, and have to just stick with the aftermath. Sorry.

1 Like

how do i make it public and do i have to be there for them to do it??

I think that there is an option on the kits settings.

hmmm i will try to figure it out thanks for all the helpful tips

Make sure when you put the link in the questioner isn’t grey. I believe that means that the kit won’t work.

@ClicClac uhhhh what did I miss? Apology accepted though :]

1 Like

can u add music to gimkits??

Technically, no. The only sound effect in the game is in the questioner where you can customize the sound played when you answer the question right

The questioner allegedly doesn’t turn grey anymore.

wait wait wut do you mean? After the whole AAAAA NAVY STOLE THE MOON thing I started, 1.) Everyone started doing it, and 2.) You basically stopped replying on a conversation when I entered it. I thought that you just wanted to draw a cool picture, (the pfp is awesome, by the way,) and I thought that I ruined that.

1 Like

There was a poll a while ago about which device Josh should add next, and the sound effect device was one of them, so it may be added in the future.

@ClicClac Sorry if you misunderstood me, that happens a lot. The “stole the moon” thing was kind of what i was going for except in a better connotation, so no need to apologize, it’s not your fault that started spreading. Anyway, we should probably take this to wix after this because off topic and stuff

4 Likes
If you don’t publish your kit, you won’t be able to play it, but the game will use the default kit instead.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Look here:

Make sure your kit’s published to the public.