How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (🟪)

I have a way to simplify the owner properties thing a lot. It involves binary, though.

Well, go right ahead and make your own Monopoly.

It would probably have animated dice rolling…

2 Likes

I could include that… I tried to do that a week or two ago, but I just didn’t want to do that. I’ll probably do that now though.

I see it lol: How to make getrithekdian Monopoly

No its the ritheked version.

2 Likes

I feel like I saw that somewhere, were you making a Monopoly?

3 Likes

Nvm, I see what you’re talking about.

3 Likes

@Here_to_help, can I link your guide just for the board in my guide?

Yeah sure! You can even do some modifications and such. Thanks for asking! Sorry for the late reply though.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey great guide! I just saw this and am working on a mortgage system, a trading system, a bank, and a set checker that checks for if sets are owned or not. Would you like me to include this in your guide or just create a separate guide on it?

1 Like

You can make your own! I was making mortgage system and upgrading lots, which included making a checker that checks for if sets are owned, but my new project has been consuming my time lately. Feel free to do it your own way!

4 Likes

Hi does anyone know how to get the laptop on top of the desk in creative mode???

Welcome to the forums @H3ll0K1tti! Use layers. Click the layer button and make the laptop prop above the desk. Next time create a separate help post for these types of questions. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to this community! Use layers, which can be done by pressing the button next to the eraser button. Next time, post a topic in the Help section! Trust anyone that says Regular or (in @WolfTechnology’s case) Leader. Everyone can help, but remember that those people have experience. Also, make sure to read the faq!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @H3ll0K1tti !!

Welcome to the form, @H3ll0K1tti!

Bump