How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (đŸŸȘ)

Donating? I could’ve helped you with that.

Guys, don’t get off-topic

1 Like

We try not to but somtimes we fellow humans just do, thats why we have you to tell us!

5 Likes

@Argo77 argobot rate post

4 Likes

I don’t recognise that command. Try @Argo77 command_list to see a list of commands

Are you a full @Argo77 bot now?

Not necessarily.

@Here_to_help Since @ClicClac isn’t making monopoly anymore, you can just call this “How to make Monopoly”.

Don’t count me out yet!

Oh
kay.

I’ll be sending _____Land to @NavyCatZ.

@Argo77 command_list (can’t you just rate it already?)

Why didn’t you just use barriers instead of the terrain. I’m trying to make my own monopoly too, and that’s what I did. (of course what you are doing is probably better since now that I think of it, isn’t there a limit of devices
?)

You know, you can move around inside of barriers, as long as you spawn inside them. That means you could go from space to space freely.

The reason I didn’t use barriers is for precision. I am not a fan of the grid snap, and the terrain is useful and good-looking. Also, there is a limit of walls, but it is much higher, it is around 2500.

Could you not do this on my guide! It is already off topic from all of the Wings Of Fire talk, so please don’t clutter it up even more.

4 Likes
3 Likes

@Here_to_help when your done can you post a link to play it?

They can’t post it here, but i’m sure they can in wix.

Yeah, I will post it on wix. Sadly, it might not be done in a while. I still need to do Rent 5, Rent 6, and community chest and chance.