How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (🟪)

@Here_to_help Are you going to finish the guide?

2 Likes

I think he went inactive…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not going to be finished for a long time…

3 Likes

Hello everybody! I will be finishing this guide (eventually), just I have been working on other things. But, for now, this will stay the way it is.

5 Likes

Ok!

1 Like

Does anyone plan on finishing this?
Just wondering…

Oh, yeah, me. It is third on my list to finish, but might move up to first or second.

dang, this still isn’t finished?

I haven’t finished it because I was spending my time on checkers, and I haven’t worked on this in months. Next Monday I should be able to work on it again. Houses and hotels are coming out next.

6 Likes

@Here_to_help This guide is worthy of :purple_square: . I am requesting a difficulty change.

Ok. But, you can’t really just say you want to change the difficulty of my guide. However, I do see that a lot of people have voted 11/10, which is different from when it first came out and got voted 9/10 mostly. So, here’s a poll of if we should change it, and to what.

Should we change it?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
What should we change it to?
  • Keep it at red
  • Make it purple
  • BLACK!!!
0 voters

I will close these polls when I have deemed a good amount of people have voted.

2 Likes

pls keep it at red @Here_to_help

black is too hard it would be like impossible to play

Yeah, but most people put that originally. Anyways, I am going off for the night. I hope that the poll solves all of our problems. Good night!

3 Likes

@here Well, it has been a week, so I guess by majority it should be changed? So I guess I will change it.

Edit: I need a regular to do it. While the wiki lets me change the information, it won’t let me edit the title.

3 Likes

Do you want me to make it a 10/10 purple?

2 Likes

Just put the purple square. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem!

2 Likes

@here Houses & Hotels are out!

6 Likes

can you please not ping @here? it notifies 10+ ppl

2 Likes