How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (đŸŸȘ)

@Here_to_help Are you going to finish the guide?

2 Likes

I think he went inactive

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not going to be finished for a long time

3 Likes

Hello everybody! I will be finishing this guide (eventually), just I have been working on other things. But, for now, this will stay the way it is.

6 Likes

Ok!

1 Like

Does anyone plan on finishing this?
Just wondering

Oh, yeah, me. It is third on my list to finish, but might move up to first or second.

1 Like

dang, this still isn’t finished?

I haven’t finished it because I was spending my time on checkers, and I haven’t worked on this in months. Next Monday I should be able to work on it again. Houses and hotels are coming out next.

7 Likes

@Here_to_help This guide is worthy of :purple_square: . I am requesting a difficulty change.

Ok. But, you can’t really just say you want to change the difficulty of my guide. However, I do see that a lot of people have voted 11/10, which is different from when it first came out and got voted 9/10 mostly. So, here’s a poll of if we should change it, and to what.

Should we change it?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
What should we change it to?
  • Keep it at red
  • Make it purple
  • BLACK!!!
0 voters

I will close these polls when I have deemed a good amount of people have voted.

2 Likes

pls keep it at red @Here_to_help

black is too hard it would be like impossible to play

Yeah, but most people put that originally. Anyways, I am going off for the night. I hope that the poll solves all of our problems. Good night!

3 Likes

@here Well, it has been a week, so I guess by majority it should be changed? So I guess I will change it.

Edit: I need a regular to do it. While the wiki lets me change the information, it won’t let me edit the title.

5 Likes

Do you want me to make it a 10/10 purple?

2 Likes

Just put the purple square. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem!

2 Likes

@here Houses & Hotels are out!

6 Likes

can you please not ping @here? it notifies 10+ ppl

2 Likes