How to make crop felds like in farmchain

he/she needs to meet one of the other 6 dragons

So @aibenr What exactly do you want in the guide

We’re sorta getting off topic so … Wait there are actually six other dragons!!!

If you want to farm, you should definitely check this out! [ 📰 ] Resources For Farming

so what to do like what to place what to wire whrere to where settings any thing else recuired plus how to make it change maddering on the crop and i was absens for 5mins there makeing my siter a bagle

Ummm can someone change the tag I don’t want to get flagged and were back on topic

im just having trouble understanding. what is a “crop chang madering”?

1 Like

I do too I thought you said it in a different tone, sorry

if you’re talking about the plots that you can buy, those come with crafting, which is not released yet, so you can’t make these fields.

1 Like

Yeah

lets try to get this back on topic.

Well, you can make some hardware to animate the grips growing, but you can’t make the gui. Maybe you could teleport players, but that takes way too much work for a gui.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Do you want to know how to make the mechanic of crop fields or their design?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @aibenr! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

Maybe take a look at the farmchain tag or checking out these guides:

And some resources:

4 Likes

Use a checker that counts how much of an item someone has like research and a checker that unlocks vending machines at a certain amount.

i know kinda how most of creative works agin i segest you look at my other replys

could you send me that semplyfied totoreal plese

Oh I’m sorry i forgot to make it. And no one really understood exactly what you were talking about

It’s probably somewhere in here

Yeah we sent @aibenr that several times. :expressionless:

sorry i frogot to check on this