How to farm (with venders). Difficulty 🟧

What you’ll need;
Water Well Prop x1
Corn Stalk (Empty) Prop x1
Corn Stalk (Full) Prop x1
Item Granter x2
Vending Machine x2

First, place a vending machine and set its settings like this (you can also change the interaction time to 5 seconds to stimulate waiting);

Next place an item granter and configure like so;

Next, you are going to place the two corn stalks. One empty and one full. (Make sure the full one is NOT visible on game start). It should look like this;

Now place the other vending machine. Set the settings like this;

Now the wiring! Wire your second vending machine (the one that grants corn) to your corn stalks. It should be “when item purchased” to “hide prop” for the full corn stalk and “when item purchased” to “show prop” for the empty corn stalk. It should look like this;

After that, you need to set the first vending machine (the one that does NOT grant corn) to the cornstalks. your going to do the same wiring but backwards. So, it should be “when item purchased” to “hide prop” for the empty corn stalk and “when item purchased” to “show prop” for the full corn stalk. It should look like this;

Now, align your corn stalks (grid snap is suggested) and place your Water Well. Like this;

Congrats, you’re done! I hope you found this helpful and if you did please :heart: . I hope you can use this in many future games!
-RandomKid

13 Likes

Nice, easy to understand guide!

2 Likes

Thx so much!
(extra)

1 Like

Great guide! I now have yet another way to farm!

2 Likes

Good Guide!!!

2 Likes

I absolutely adore how kind the Gimkit community is!

4 Likes

Its a lot to fathom.

3 Likes

We have to help each other up to be able to reach greater heights.

4 Likes

I completely agree!
(extra)

3 Likes

you are all so right about the community (sorry for the late response, i just read this and im like yes you are all so right about this community!)

3 Likes

Bump (tryna get 10 likes)

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

You bumped it by fake deleting. That’s @Im_Pretty_Cool!

3 Likes

how do you do the deleted line thing?

1 Like

You use html formatting of <del< and </del<
just put the text you want to strikethrough between the del things and make sure you enclose them in <>, not << (I did that just so it wouldnt go away)

2 Likes

Can you send a screenshot? I tried using this but it won’t work

1 Like
<del>hi</del>

hi

2 Likes

hi

1 Like

woah cool!

1 Like

Thx

1 Like