How to Make a Working Door - Difficulty: đźź©

1. Place down a barrier of your choice and two buttons.
  2. Wire the first button to hide the door when pressed.
  3. Wire the other button to do the opposite.

Here is the finished product:

And that’s it! It’s pretty simple and it works like a charm. I hope this is useful for you!
And credit to @wingwave, @Magenta_Dragon, and @Rusty for previously making this guide.

6 Likes

Nice guide! Try not to share any personal info.
Edit: sorry @eiqcrmeliutgwhc i didn’t notice that

1 Like

(@The_7th_Dragon i don’t think they really care, their real name is in their bio and stuff)

great guide! just note this is the simple way as the way to make a proper working door requires more devices, but i’m not quite sure how to make it

all i really do know is that you have to wire the buttons to a wire repeater and connect it like that, but i could be wrond

2 Likes

Ok! Yeah it is a really simple guide. I’ll put that in the title. And you’re right, I don’t care about people knowing my name because it is just a nickname. I keep my real name secret.

2 Likes

Great guide! This is kind of short though, so it might get flagged

Nice guide! I suggest you make those buttons invisible, though.

Make sure to credit these guides!

4 Likes

Oh! I had no idea there were other guides just like mine. I don’t know if I should give them credit because I didn’t know there were other ones like it.

You can great those before you by just saying the creators names.

In the post or a reply?

The main post, Just copy this:

And credit to @wingwave, @Magenta_Dragon, and @Rusty for previously making this guide.

2 Likes

This may be a little off topic but on a scale 1-10 how much do you like props?

1 Like

Uhh… I think probably 9/10.
Now let’s get back on topic.

2 Likes

Would it work if I put 2 buttons in the same spot on each side of the door (4 buttons in total). One button on each side would close the door meaning if the door was open the and button was pressed it would close, activating the button it was on top of, and the button on the other side, making the button you pressed deactivate and the other button that closes the door also deactivate.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve done that before and it works the same.

1 Like

@I_Like_Props you could also use triggers like I demonstrate in my guide, but I got some of my inspiration off of your guide here. It’s the same stuff with triggers but without buttons, and triggers instead! You don’t have to put it in the guide or anything I just wanted to let you know! :smiling_face:

1 Like