How to make a Tank

hello i’m napcat223, i just made a tank that hit a… something… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(upload://sKpHDxHWOnUreV1gwMVkwEfaClr.jpeg)

anyway, I hope you like it :smile: :+1:

steps

Step 1
  1. first you get out a pointed metal sign then you get out a rectangle metal sign and put the pointed sign on top of the rectangle sign.
Step 2
  1. next you take a triangular sign and pop it underneath the rectangle sign, after that you take another triangular sign and place it underneath the triangular sign
Step 3
  1. then you take out four triangular signs, put one sign underneath your build and pop it slightly to the right and do the same with the other sign just this time you put it on the left lining up with the sign we just did, after that do the same thing underneath your build.
Step 4

4.were nearly there, so next we take two pointed signs and turn one of them around so it faces the other way then we place one of the signs on the left and the other on the right.

Step 5
  1. now for the final touch we add a pole on the left side of the first part that we did and add two shields on the back of it and on the top of build 1 we can add a lid (optional) and then we add some shields and place them at the bottom

now you can add color to the signs if you want to,
hope you liked it :+1:

2 Likes

This is cute and all, but you must explain the steps otherwise it will get flagged. The forum is not for showcases.

3 Likes

This is a duplicate of another guide.

2 Likes

Well, they added extra details like the tree and the clouds.

1 Like

This is cool! I think that this would work best if gimkit would allow people to make maps like dont look down, but not sure if that would happen

1 Like

also i added the guide

1 Like

its not a tree its an explosion

2 Likes

And there’s a j0in code in the picture…

1 Like

oops i forgot to hide that!

1 Like

i like yours too! lol

2 Likes

Thanks I think yours is better

1 Like

What kind of tank is that because if its of sherman descent Then your guide is copying This

1 Like

a normal tank (a broken one) i never even saw that before

1 Like

All tanks are normal?

1 Like

its supposed to be an ordinary no-name tank tank

1 Like

theres no such thing though

1 Like

this is actually the best tank art ive ever seen
even tho its probably an illegal move
for violence

2 Likes

just please! its an ordinary tank think of it what ever you whant

1 Like

pov you know nothing about tanks so you are trying to explain how it’s an ordinary tank
no offense that’s just what the situation sounds like(or looks like)

1 Like

WWWhhyyyy!!!

3 Likes