[not supposed to be here so pls don't reply]

i hope you like it :+1: and have fun using it in maps :world_map:
here is a photo :framed_picture:

Step 1

first you build a base so you know were the parts have to go…

Step 2

first you take four squares :white_square_button: signs and place them on the base so they make a giant
square…

Step 3

…then you do the same thing next to it…

Step 4

then add some on the back so you fill out the back part of the base…

Step 6

…next add some pointed signs on the front filling out the front part of the base…

Step 7

…and then do the same thing on the top part of the base…

Step 8

…flip over some pointed signs so they face up :arrow_up: and place them on the top back part of the base
filling it out and if you want you can color the front in…

Step 9

last you can add some wheels on the bottom off the base and you can add a dark greyish sign too
replicate the wing.

now that you’re done :tada: don’t forget to add more detail :mag_right: and colour :rainbow_flag:and if you want more devices :robot:

1 Like

Nice art, but we’re trying to make the forums move away from art and back to its original purpose, device system help.

2 Likes

oh ok @getrithekd i didn’t know that yet.

1 Like

REALLY??? Since when? I didn’t hear that?

Sadly, I guess I won’t be able to do my next guide, then.

1 Like

oh wait this was the wrong topic whoops

For a week or two… Most of the discussion was done with regulars on the wix and discord to avoid off topic posting here.

1 Like

That’s surprising. To me, art is its original purpose: anything having to do with being creative. Art is basically spicing or decorating up your map, so is this really unrelated?

That makes sense, though, @getrithekd… <sighs

1 Like

The forum is for device help.

well i better delete this art guide.

Devices and devices only?
I wouldn’t actually…, @Napcat223

I mean–now we know, but you don’t have to delete it. It was just an announcement.
That just means you wasted your time, and it’ll only be a couple of weeks before you can again, but that’s just me.

:airplane:
:flight_arrival:
:small_airplane:
what about these? nice guide tho.

1 Like

No Art? SERIOSLY? i wanted to finish my collection of vehicle guides… :frowning: I work so hard on them…

1 Like

please don’t reply @GimSolver @Caternaught and the rest that also includes me

I know, the only real reason i joined the forums was to share and see art :frowning:

this is getting off-topic please don’t reply

Sure, but art is one of the most used #tags (third actually) with over 300 tags and a lot of art has already been made.
Just because there’s a help topic on it, doesn’t mean you have to make a guide on it.
Some things are so easy that one post is already enough for it, when someone asks a question, you can link that same answer. No need to make a guide for it.
At this point art guides are basically just a cheap way to farm likes.
What’s the point of a guide if you’re not gonna put much effort into it?
It’s much better to have small amounts of guides created every week, that people put huge amounts effort to create [which was basically the thing in may-august, maybe even up to september] rather than heavy amounts of guides created every week, with not much effort put into it at all. [Not trying to be offensive, if you find something offensive, let me know and I’ll remove said part.]
Also, this could go in the Cool Ways to Use Props 2.0 guide, it was made for a collection of art guides so people could still create GKC art without causing clutter.

This should be the last reply.
If you don’t want people to reply, I suggest moving this to devices and marking a solution on any post to close this. [Talking to the OP]

This is basically just a renewed version of the comment I made on GimSolver’s ‘map memory limit guide’ [now deleted] but instead, this is on the subject on art guides. [mostly, but also art guides in general]
It’s 11 at night in my time and I’m really tired, so I’m gonna get some rest and add stuff to this tommorow.

6 Likes

ok, but still please don’t reply

Alright, sorry for replying, but I just had to say that’s a good point.
I’m sorry if I seemed to be a bit—aggressive.
This is my last reply.
Thx.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.