How to make a palm tree [Difficulty 0/10◻]

You will need 3 things:
Barrel (empty) 10 memory
Leaf 10 memory

So first: what you start out with is tint-ing the barrel to a dark-ish brown (also shrink it)

Second step: stack the barrels on top of eachother and keep track of layers

Third step: place the leafs around the top of the wood pillar use the rotater tool to angle the stem at the top barrel it dosent matter about the layering of the leafs for now

Fourth step: place them till you get something like the trees right next to the ones i fully made
(its kinda bad because i already made trees and i wanted to make one just for the tutorial)

(final step)(most simple 2)

take one leaf and find it in the layering and put it to the above section then you will get the stack of barrels or the trunk covered making it more realistic (ik its gimkit but bare with me) if you want the stem not to stick out place it by the blast lines surrounding the leaf

Tips:
keep trunk short
keep leafs as scattered as possible but also in a way it looks nice
(warning it takes up lots of memory depending on how many leafs you place)

Hope this helps! :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

Pretty sure this should be in the guides section…

2 Likes

Yeah, any TL3 around?

3 Likes

sorry im new with this stuff

thats ok, but isnt this an art guide? 4.5/10 is not an accurate rating

1 Like

what do you think it should be? i thought it was fair since it only consisted of layering, placing things and like 5 steps

Well, different palm trees in the past have had high ratings…

1 Like

The only art guide that can be a 4 and above is FC’s type of art. This would be a 1, at most (as all art usually is).

1 Like

@wingwave getting off topic (I know) But how’d you get removed from Tl3?

1 Like

Alr i changed it im just not really used to the forum i kinda joined like 2 days ago or something like that.

Wait I figured out how to make minimized guide

But still awesome guide!

1 Like

They were not as active
Now back
on-topic

2 Likes

isn’t 1/10 :blue_square: ?

1 Like

I’m 90% sure all art guides are 0/10 :white_large_square:.

3 Likes

Yes, those are both correct.

except FC’s guides are 3+

4 Likes

I changed it to 0/10 because this is a fairly simple art guide

FC’s art guides definitely deserve it.

1 Like

cool guide!

1 Like

@Li1_reaper no disrespect, but that looks like an oak tree or a tall bush, not a palm tree. Maybe rename it to oak tree? #bump

3 Likes

i do agree

Example:

2 Likes