How to make a LIVE player counter 🟨

The lifecycle here starts the counter when the game starts, so generally, yes.
However, if you for some reason wanted to control when the player counter started, you wouldn’t need a lifecycle.

This was so helpful. Thanks. I’ve tried other tutorials, and they didn’t make sense.

Off topic, but:

You’re back? I thought it was blocked for you?! Oh no, you’re going to kill me for not being on Duolingo for months!

Also, JTrain22, all the other guides should work and make sense.

I guess this guide is probably simpler to understand.

It was, sadly. But at long last I have found a way to get around it, so I am back… for now!
The Duolingo owl always gets revenge. The Duolingo owl always knows.

1 Like

how do you make it end the game when one person left

Welcome back, @PotionMaster!

Also, is this outdated or does it still work?

1 Like

is there any way to make this in a specific area, like a zone?

That’s a good question.
To me, it hasn’t been answered.

Make the relay trigger a trigger that is default in active. Make the trigger activate when they enter the zone and deactivate when they exit the zone. Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here!

1 Like

Wait–does that work for counting if all players on a specific team have entered a zone?

You can make only a specific team be able to trigger the trigger and compare to the number of people on that team.

Okay, but here’s my predicament: In my game, there could be any amount of players, and I don’t want a specific amount of players. How do I do that?

You’d use another counter for the total number of people on the team.

1 Like

How would I do that?
Going to Gimkit right now.
Give me the steps.

Make another player counter but only make the relay for your team. Use blocks or the comparing guide in counter-efficiency to compare the 2 numbers. I recommend blocks since it’s not just once.

1 Like

The problem with my zone is that you can’t exit it.

How do they exit it then? Make whatever channel broadcast that teleports them outside deactivate the trigger.

No, no–the thing is, in baldi’s basics, you have to press a button to escape the school.

• When the button is pressed, it runs a check that checks for five notebooks. (research)
  • If the check passes, a barrier blocking the exit will unlock.
  • Then, there is a zone. The escaped players will be able to enter the zone and they will be switched to spectators.

What I want is to count the players who enter the zone, and when all of the players on that specific team enter the zone, (team 2, Baldi will not be able to enter the zone) it sends a popup that says, “Victory!” and the game ends.

Oh then don’t worry about exiting the zone.