How to make a dead body drop when someone is tagged, like among us

This should be combined with picking an item up off the ground. Also, on teleport → item granter (grant -1 item).

1 Like

Does it work?

1 Like

Idk I haven’t tried it yet, the problem is that when you kill, you get 1 grape or “body”, then it detects the body before it can get rid of it

1 Like

You have to set it using an inventory item manger so that you can hold 0 grapes when the tag zone is activated so it will drop.

1 Like

tha=en you can’t hold any to activate the meeting

1 Like

It activates when the tag zone is active so it no longer has a limit after the person is killed.

1 Like

I tried that, it works one time

I have an image of what I’m confused on

That’s pretty weird.

what is, I get I need 2 inventory managers, but I don’t know what machine I need to connect it to

I have a very big brain idea… you could make your own dead body using these methods
How to make high tier props.
High tier props part 1!
After making the body you place zones around the whole map. (Default size it’s important!)
then do this:

then it shows the props on the body and activates a hidden button that’s the report button. it’ll take up a whole bunch of memory but its the only way. So basically a knockout manager dectects a player getting knocked out and it switches the zones on and whichever one the player is on shows the dead body props and the activates the report button but there a dead body ready for each zone. it’ll stay until it gets reported!

Hey, this is from 7 months ago. Please don’t necropost!

1 Like