How to make a dead body drop when someone is tagged, like among us

my question isn’t how to make it, my question is how to make it so than when the item, or “body” is picked up or “reported”, it teleports everybody to the meeting table

This post has something about it.

There’s a guide on that:

1 Like

I know, and I have everything done, the killing, the dead body drop, venting, like 4 tasks, but how do I make it so that it reports only when the body on the floor is picked up, I just don’t understand it

1 Like

that would help, but when you get killed and drop the item, it grants one to your inventory and it would immediately report it

2 Likes

Can you link the guide that you used? Basically, it uses an IIM with a property. The property broadcasts on a channel when its changed. A checker receives on that channel and checks if the amount of the item is one. If so, it is wired to an item granter that grants -1 of the item. The emergency meeting will also be started by the checker if the check passes.

1 Like

Ok, here you go
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-make-a-kill-button-that-drops-a-dead-body/4483/6

1 Like

I did also use as the base killing cringecarlscotts guide

1 Like

Make sure to mark a solution!

I got that part down, I will send a screenshot of the devices I have

1 Like

most of it is for killing, some Is for choosing imposter, and the rest is for sabotages and dead body dropping

1 Like

Try restarting your setup in case you missed something.

1 Like

The solution I posted above should work.

2 Likes

Ok, could you send some pictures, I’m bad with properties :sweat_smile: (And you could maybe make a guide to reporting the bodys)

1 Like

I can’t get pictures because I’m on mobile.

1 Like

ok, could you explain in detail (sorry)

1 Like

Relatable. I’m also currently on mobile. It is possible to send the pictures but almost impossible.

1 Like