How to Make a Barrier that Doesn’t Block Bullets [Difficulty 1-2/10 or 🟩]

Ok, you have heard how to make a barrier that only blocks bullets.

But what about one that only blocks players?
This, my friend, is very similar. Follow that guide, but set the barrier to be not active on game start, and instead of deactivating it on the relay, activate it! So, basically, change the name of the channel deactivatebarrier to activate barrier, and put it in the activate barrier when receiving on setting in the barrier. Now you have a beautiful barrier that only blocks players!
This could be used for maybe walls or elevated areas that you can shoot over but can’t pass, or maybe ditches that you can shoot over but can’t pass. It could even be used to make a lake you can’t go into but you can shoot through!

:heart: Likes are 100% appreciated! You should be proud of yourself!

Difficulty
0 voters
22 Likes

don’t you just put it as team 1 only? so any other team can’t enter.

Okay, nice guide, but you might want to make it a bit longer to avoid flags.

5 Likes

What do you mean? I don’t understand.

1 Like

you can use a zone and a barrier, set when channel, team one enters, it activates the barrier, and when team 2 walks in, nothing happens.

No, this is a barrier for all teams that bullets can go through, I think you have confused it with another topic.

1 Like

I might, but i am a bit confused, you may want to change the title to, “How to make a Barrier that allows Gadget Fire”.

No, this is perfectly fine. It is on how to make barrier that blocks players only, not bullets. Allowing gadget fire is a whole other thing, and is even more confusing.

1 Like

Can some more people vote on the poll
Noo @ClicClac what have you done

5 Likes

Please don’t use imaginary difficulty.

It kinda breaks the point of having a difficulty system if you have to go and find a three month old guide to understand what it’s saying.

The guide:

1 Like

Ok,
I will use a tilted square then
For halfway inbetween two difficulties

1 Like

The poll is at exactly two though…

Ok it was at 1.5 before

1 Like

Also why do I see people using circles and :eye_in_speech_bubble::infinity:

2 Likes

Idk man. For the funnies?

Nice guide! You can also use a laser, but it’ll do damage to the player.

No, because LASERS DONT HAVE COLLiSON WITH PLAYERS!!! AND THIS IS MORE MEMORY EFFICIENT THAN 100 teleporters around an object
was this a bump?

3 Likes

I think I just bumped into something…

If you put the barrier on “Player” when it asks for the range, it will fire through for players that have “unlocked” the barrier but for enemy players, they can’t get in, plus they can’t fire through while the player can. @Thats_Gimpossible

A laser WILL NOT stop players for going through them. This is unrelated because the player is supposed to make the projectile shoot through them, while still preventing the player from getting past the barrier, @wingwave.