How to Make a Barrier that Doesn’t Block Bullets [Difficulty 1-2/10 or 🟩]

A barrier with scope set to player will just block all bullets.

1 Like

If you make the laser knockout the player or teleport them backwards via a laser tripwire, then you can stop players going through it.

3 Likes

Just to tell you, your title says Doesn’t block bullets but your starting sentence says a barrier that only blocks bullets. Just a suggestion. @Thats_Gimpossible

That’s what they meant it to be.
Please don’t mass-ping them, it can annoy them and it is quite late in EST.

1 Like

Ah, but if the lasers don’t do enough damage, then the player CAN STILL GO THROUGH.

Not if you hook it up to a laser tripwire. Or you can simply up the dmg.

2 Likes

The scope means when the barrier is deactivated or activated, it says that who will be able to access it or see that is deactivated/activated. For instance, if the scope is set to global, and if someone deactivates it, then it is seen by EVERYONE. If the scope is set to player, then the player who activated/deactivated it will be the ONLY person who will be able to see it.

That is what scope is in devices.

Yes, however, if you set a barrier scope to player, and deactivate it for one player, the person that has it deactivated will still be unable to shoot through it. You can test it out yourself in your own world.

1 Like

May I ask, how do you deactivate it for one player?

The post title also says that a BARRIER THAT DOESN’T BLOCK BULLETS, NOT BLOCK THEM.
(Capitalized because of importance)

It does. However, I was merely correcting your previous statement saying that a deactivated barrier with a scope of player will let a bullet pass through.

1 Like

That proves this.

If the scope is set to player, then the player who activated/deactivated it will be the ONLY person who will be able to see it.

(And able to shoot through it while other players can’t unless they have it deactivated also. To the player, they will ONLY SEE THEIRS)

Here. This should explain the barrier blocking all bullets.

That was what I was talking about:

This is just like a protective barrier for the player that is playing against the opponent unless it is deactivated by the opponent. @WhoAmI

Bruh I said you’ve heard how to make the one that blocks bullets, but now this is how to make it NOT BLOCK BULLETS.
This is about making it not active on start and activate it later, but it doesn’t block bullets. And with a relay it will activate for everyone.
A player or team scoped barrier deactivated on gstart will always be deactivated for bullets, and one active on game start will always be active for bullets. Therefore I make it inactive on start and activate it later.

1 Like

@WhoAmI, If you really want to test the barrier shooting concept out, is there any way we can do it together or no? (I really don’t have any Gimfrends to play with)

if you do mine correctly, it works. tested.

2 Likes