How to make a art frame

for my FNAG please I need this

I don’t really play soo do you have like a reference picture or like do you do not care, meaning it can just be any old frame.
If it doesn’t matter to you just take wooden poles or metal poles and angle and/or tint them as shown below.

1 Like

oh yeah a picture sorry confusetion

to do that use backboard legs, wooden poles, meta poles, or barriers. They all make thin-ish lines.

2 Likes

Use barriers and props to make a picture inside of a frame, if you have a reference picture, I can attempt on creating it for you~

1 Like

no im talking about the front couver

what do you want the painting to be and what color for the frame?

2 Likes

no the game cover im talking about

so a thumbnail, we can’t make those rightnow.

1 Like

If you are talking about a thumbnail unfortunately we cannot create one for you as they are banned.

For @WolfTechnology only

Shoo shoo

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

no is not a thumnail its how to make a game cover

Sorry I am really confused um a lobby, a logo, branding, how to make a thumbnail/game cover yourself?

1 Like

a game cover is the same thing as a thumbnail but if you want to know what to make one look at thess guides.

3 Likes

Thank you bery much for doing my work for me :3 :DD lol

Response to below @WolfTechnology

No worries sad to hear you are leaving :< ://

2 Likes

my apologies im just trying to get 400 solutions by the 23rd, the day i leave the forum until August 4th.

2 Likes

um why thumnail are banned can you explain?

its not banned, but because one person says that an outdated rule still stands before thumbnails were ever a thing aurguments have started and we all don’t want that so we just don’t allow them until a moderator says they are. Which has yet to happen.

2 Likes

@WolfTechnology ONLY

Can you make a private Padlet for just you and me as I would like to show you something you may or may not know[/details]

1 Like

sure… what is you padlet username?

1 Like