How to make 3D terrain [2/10 or šŸŸ¦ ]

Okay, send me the official guide (not created by you).

Oh, and :white_large_square: is for art guides only.

Iā€™ve seen that guide, so I was wondering how the color that usually means ā€œunratedā€ as it has no position, turned into a numbering system. Also, the black also is not mentioned, so it is generally used for wikis, but isnā€™t used much.

Art Guides go in art now. Art Topics are not just about requests. There about Gimkit Creative art and such.

sad bump

I feel like this deserves to be in the guide category but oh well, you canā€™t stop a tsunami with just your hands

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Awesome first guide, @Blackjack!

I suggest adding some photos to improve the result!

3 Likes

heheā€¦
(Kormorant, Iā€™m not sure that photos would help when youā€™re only dealing with wordsā€¦ :upside_down_face:)

This isnā€™t blackjackā€™s guide thoā€¦

No Kormorant was talking about this reply

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

B ump

1 Like

Why has this been flagged

Did I miss something, because this guide is very on topic

1 Like

why was it flagged? makes no sense.

Do we know who flagged it?

nope. The whole thing is confusing anyways. Maybe it was because I ā€œsigned outā€ at the end, but that seems like a really petty reason, especially because this guide has been around for a bit. Or maybe Someone thought your last post as ā€œadvertisingā€ and accidently flagged the whole guide? It doesnā€™t really make any sense :man_shrugging:

Hopefully the mods see it and restore it, because I canā€™t find any really good reason to flag it.

edit: well I removed the ā€œsirwywy outā€ of the guide and restored it.

Yeah I thought that too, but my post would have been taken down

Iā€™ll delete it just in case though

This is very good. I like how you just keep it simple.

Personally, this guide should stay up. Itā€™s art that the forums didnā€™t even know about until last august, and itā€™s cool. Itā€™s probably not because you had a signature at the end of your guide, itā€™s literally your topic - if youā€™re going to flag something because of that then you deserve to have your flagging powers removed. If someone flagged because they think itā€™s obvious and off-topic for some reason - please refer to the second sentence in my post. Itā€™s not that obvious and itā€™s really cool.

1 Like

Awesome Guide!!!
Yeah this is really cool to be honest! :+1::hushed:

1 Like