How to customize your sentries!

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!

1 Like

Wow! It blows my mind how people think to do something like this. Everyone is so creative here!

…There are already many guides on this.
In the future please use the search bar before you post.

5 Likes

Sorry @VoidFluffy ! I was just trying to contribute to the community since I had ideas to help other users. I’m relatively new to the forums and I’m just getting to know it. Sorry :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

You don’t need to say sorry! VoidFluffy shouldn’t have said that!

are you serious?

just… nevermind.

…what?
This is one of infinite sentry customization guides and more will just cause forum lag and clutter.

wait so then is this duplicate?

In a way, yes, but since this is SlimeAttack’s first guide, I wouldn’t flag it, just let it pass with a warning, to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

ok [1]

1. while my bio says I am inactive It Is true to say that because I am about to not be answering other than my one post ↩︎

This is not a duplicate. I did not know there were other guides, plus this is my own way of doing it. If you want to check out the other ways, there are other guides for them.

@VoidFluffy I’m just trying to help the community. I had no idea there were other guides on this topic, and I’m new. I also have done this my own way. I am sure of that since I have checked the guides you linked in a previous comment you have posted. This is a friendly forum and is meant to help creators and players, not meant to criticize other users like you have with me. I’m quite appalled that you have said these things, considering that you’re a regular user and well known on these forums.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that you were trying to help.
I admit that I originally I did say it in a rather rude way, for that I apologize.
But, even though it’s your own way, it is quite similar to some of those guides.
As for the “friendly forum” part, criticism is given to help others improve- so that their methods of assisting other users can in turn be improved as well.
When I get frustrated I tend to blow things way out of proportion (as I did with this) so I will be more aware of that in the future.
I do emphasize that even though the method is different, when there are many it doesn’t quite matter as much- so as good as this guide is, I hope that your next will be just as amazing but original too.

1 Like

Guys stop fighting, we all made this mistake once in our lives. But I think this tutorial is really unique! :3

…We were exchanging opinions on each other’s behavior, not quite “arguing”.

Yes, but let’s all agree that we all learned a good experience from this :3

1 Like

I’m just glad this was resolved without the use of accursed snom images.

2 Likes

Yep! Snom is cute btw :3

Personally I think it’s a bit off-topic and unnecessary, but speaking of off-topic we’re getting off-topic so let’s stop.

Yes indeed! Just don’t use burger emojis or it will get flagged by gimkit, so let’s get on-topic again :>

1 Like