Help! How do you make the end game widget to say the person that is winner - Super Battle Bros team

what do you want it to track?

Mostly likely knockouts.

uhhh i don’t think so…

We want to say the last person that is left

Use the “seconds survived” feature that people have made for snowy-survival
(click on the tag)

you can also use this guide:

We want a section at the top that says the winner is “username”

Hmm… Maybe use a Live Player Counter that checks how many people are still alive, then broadcast a channel that does accordingly to your personalization.

maybe this will help…

If possible can someone make the devices needed take a screenshot and post it. It will be used in Super Battle Bros.

welcome to the forums @SuperBattleBros.dev

Help!! If possible can someone make the devices needed to make the winner see they were the winners and the losers see they lost take a screenshot and post it. It will be used in Super Battle Bros.

Thank you

HELPPPP!!! please

try using the link i posted before. read all of the replies under that topic.

Ok I gotchu. Alright so first we need go to end of game widget and set it to a property. Then put a trigger down and make a block and use a getPlayerName block and yeah. I’ll add pictures later.

Good Day, ah I see another team has entered the forums, @SuperBattleBros.dev , I could help, if I am unable to help than ping @FAST_Developer to help you guys.

Welcome @SuperBattleBros.dev to the white rubber room, you will go insane have a great time here!
Find a way to detect how many players are on the spectator team and the total people currently in the game. Then, subtract the total people by people on the spectator team. If that value is less than 2, end the game.

use a counter, set target number to 0 and starting number to how many people are on the team than every time someone gets knocked out, decrement by 1

HI @FAST_Developer and @unavailible we already do that can you read the messages above it is about trying to get the name of the player who one on an end game widget.

Maybe you can use a property that is set to triggering player’s name with a block when the triggering player’s name is the last man standing.

(btw people h@te the berby class for some reason)