How do I make lasers go on and off

im making a no way out 2

1 Like

This should help you!

Also welcome @Ethan !!

3 Likes

Make a lifecycle that listens for game start. Wire that to a trigger. Make a wire repeater. Wire the trigger to the wire repeater and wire it back to the trigger. Now, make the wire repeater’s delay be 5 seconds. Wire the trigger to the laser manager. This should activate the lasers. Wire the wire repeater to the laser manger, this time disabling it.

1 Like

Make the trigger wired to the wire repeater a delay of 5 seconds as well.

think you but I need a tortoral sorry

Welcome to the Community @Ethan! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

That is a tutorial click where it is blue and says “(Updated) How to Disable And Enable)Lasers using a Game overlay”

That is a tutorial……

3 Likes

Maybe try checking out these guides:

Welcome to the forum, @Ethan! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

Remember to mark a solution to avoid clutter!

2 Likes

I aready said that wingwave.

Whoops. Looks like a whole lot of people are doing that now. Maybe I should retire my role as Welcome Bot…

I got to go for a little bit.

1 Like

Well I just copied it from you because i thought you were not on, and cya. Now let get back on topic.

a video …

Ahh well I don’t think anyone has a video here. They are hard to upload. Have you searched on the internet?

1 Like

to make a video is extremely difficult, so theses tutorials are the easiest and most helpful ways of understanding or recreating something.

or use a counter or repeater

1 Like