How Do I Create A Map Selector?šŸ¤”

I think it requires coding and blocks

Yeah it does to compare the properties. But it’s not the hardest code in the world, good for starting coders.

Unless you let the host choose once they see the votes on the counters…

Yeah, but that would allow hosts to choose whatever they want if they don’t like what people voted for…

Yeah I guess that’s true, the host would just have to be an honest person…

1 Like

Also Im sorry that I misunderstood, in fact I did not comepletley read the title…

That’s okay banana, I’m sure you’ll get a solution soon!

How to make randomizer 🟧 Mabey this idk if this is what u looking for but if it is i hope it helped

Thanks, I’ll try it out for sure!

Yeah just letting u know it uses code so

why would a randomizer help? we want to CHOOSE the map. Not randomly generate which map to use

Im not being off topic if i’m adding a on topic comment, I am adding that a randomizer wont work in this case which is on topic

well did u read what i put ā€œidk if this is what your looking forā€
(edit) also dont be off topic

It’s okay thanks for trying Colton
I appreciate the effort

1 Like

Thx just trying my best to help :blush:

1 Like

This was just a test

(BUMP) Still havent gotten an answer…

Here’s a guide:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.