How to make a Randomizer with Multiple Outputs! [đźź©]

Intro

The randomizer has been made before. But, have you seen one with multiple outputs? I don’t think so. So today I will show you how to do that, without each output ending at the same value!

The Blocks

Section 1

There is 4 variables: 1, 2, 3, and var. Var is set to a random integer. Then 1 is set to that integer. Then var re-spins to get another integer. Then that value is set to 2. The same thing is done for 3.

Section 2

1st, it checks whether 1 and 2 are equal. Then it does the same with 2 and 3, then 3 and 1. If any of those values are the same, it broadcasts on channel “redoTrigger.” The device is also run when receiving on this channel.

Section 3

If the channel is not sent, you start to broadcast on the channels for the randomizers.
The channel is "Room " [1] + 1 (the variable).
So if the number ends up being 4 for example, it broadcasts on channel, “Room 4.”

Hope you learned how to do this, and most importantly, why this works.

Exit Poll: Difficulty?
0 voters

Happy Gimkitting! :D
Also thanks to @Kosm0-o for his help!

A :heart: is appreciated :D
– @bob_the_tomato outta here!

1. In my scenario ↩︎

13 Likes

I skimmed though the guide, and this is a very nice guide! Instead of just showing the user how to do it out show them why it works. That is the main purpose of guides, not plainly showing how to do it… and its a quality in guides that is admirable.

4 Likes

Nice guide! Simple, but cool :D

this reminds me of the time i was making a guide and it got deleted after 3000 words T-T

4 Likes

Thanks, I don’t understand the purpose of guides that don’t show the user why it works, they are not learning anything!

4 Likes

exactly my point, if a guide plainly shows HOW to do something it informs you minimally, but if they show you why it works, then you start to develop more understandings of the topic.

2 Likes

well said. WELL SAID.

2 Likes

If you were wondering I’m using this for a map selection, like in “Survive the Killer” on Roblox

2 Likes

Doors Elevator Jam Starts playing in my head

Huh?

Edit: OHHHH
A map selection game (I think)

Amen blackhole, he states here what I said but better.

3 Likes

Nice! This reminds me of my task bar guide, but better for beginners.

1 Like

Oh yeah, it does look kinda similar.
All those if blocks were my 1st intention but, I remembered the and block, but then I realized that the or block was better.
And the properties are like the broadcasting on channels.

Yeah! That was when I was first getting into technical gimkit so its not my best…

My best

3 Likes

Oh my, um, I could never, this is the most complex block code I have invented lol

1 Like

lol. Yeah I literally cried when that worked.

1 Like

8 likes?! Whoa, that’s tied for the record guide!

1 Like

Literally the most complex block code I’ve ever had lol.

2 Likes

(Build-pleasse watched another reusable bump go 6 feet under)

what. I made this less than a day ago, we generally only use those types of bumps for dead and old topics

haha lol, you can’t escape from me, I am a tomato🍅!!

1 Like