Ride a rollercoaster and run into as many obstacles as you can

Oops I meant obby map it auto-corrected me

3 Likes

Ever heard of editing your post?
Click that fancy pencil next to your post
Anyways how about a chase a food kind of game

2 Likes

Sorry, but how would I do that?

Ok, I’ll make one! Thanks for the idea! Also it might not turn out that good srry

1 Like

A maze, but you cannot turn back.

1 Like

A invisible wall maze that you cant turn back In

1 Like

fallout, definitely fallout

2 Likes

Sorry, but can you explain what fallout is?

Do you want a gamemode? Okay:

Ocean survival:

You start out on a 10 by 10 square of wood. In the designated spots, you can put essential equipment. Essential equipment is things like food (you can unlock farm plots after enough time harvesting them, using counters and properties [This is how you unlock things in this gamemode], as they all work), water purifier which satisfies thirst counter (counter/property/KO), upgrades, gadgetry. etc

You have to swim out to the islands, using a drowning system to gage time) These are little islands with sand, dirt, trees, and sometimes rock, as well as long-abandoned structures. These islands hold farmland and, when you chop down trees (hide prop and inventory editor), it gives you seeds. Plant these seeds to regain health and shield. You cut down trees with a pickaxe. The structures have valuable and rare loot inside, including building materials, gadgets, seeds, etc.

THIS CAN BE ADDED ONTO.

3 Likes

A bar showing if you are hungry or not

It was my birthday yesterday day! Also, a survival game sounds cool.

2 Likes

Happy late birthday to you!

3 Likes

Thank you @Unit_72 !

In that case maybe a platformer where you jump on block towers that gets taller and wider each step

Sorry for the late reply

Ok, I am making it right now!

1 Like

Any guides that would help?

1 Like

Here is a working list.
(If anyone else finds any guides that would be helpful, add them here.)

2 Likes

For the props, just make them hidden, then have pop-ups as their uis, accessed by buttons that become usable when the prop is shown after all materials are presented.
Gimkit doesn’t have a great assortment of items, so common items could be plastic bottles for plastic, dynamic ores, seeds, maybe wands for wood? Most items will have to be property-based.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks! I’m doing good on the map so far!

2 Likes