End of the game widget help

alright, let me know if you figure it out…

So there is 4 teams right?

Okay so if ThatGim can not figure it out or you want a second opinion please ping me…no point two people helping at once, it will get confusing and i need to finish my worksheet…if you need help feel free to ping me and I will help when I can.

yes, there is 4 teams

alright, i will ping you when i need help.

1 Like

Okay, so here’s how you do this:

• Each prop is placed. Wire the prop to a counter prop made hidden < increment counter.
  • Edit the counter’s settings to update properties which are team numbers for each team.
    For example, prop 1 would update the property Team1, and in the end of game widget for this one, it would be “Team 1 Wins!” Repeat this for each possible team number’s prop.
  • For showing the last one standing, use a counter that gets incremented every single time a possible team’s prop gets hidden, and the target value is one less than the number of teams.
  • In channels, send a channel that updates all of the teams’ props. One prop will only receive the message because all of the others who were captured will remain hidden. Once this is done, it will end the game and show the winning team’s number, because of the steps above!

This is what I am tweaking because I can have it so it activates when a certain team triggers winning conditions.

1 Like

So would score be tracked by how many eliminations or how many props destroyed?

there isnt any score, its just the last standing team, kinda like bedwars…

There is a quick easy way…get different widgets, and set it where if team 1 wins, it activates a widget saying team 1 wins, same with the other teams.
(so have all widgets active on game start, but if team 1 prop destroyed it deactivates team 1 widget, same with other teams)

sorry something I just randomly thought of.

1 Like

So basically you eliminate each other but the score it just time alive? but the end game conditions are breaking 4 out of 3 beds?

@Legobuilder that is what i’m implementing into the block code to work.

Wait–do you even need block code? Try this first, at least…
If it doesn’t work, I could try and do something else…

but that is harder, and probably takes more memory…its easier to use wires and or channels.

No you do not need block code…i just told how to do what they are trying to do, but within a few mins…and you just linked this post.
why? is it linked to a specific post?

I think I figured it out…

1 Like

so its like this, there is not leaderboard (i disabled it), and also when 3 of the 4 beds are destroyed the game ends, and that last team remaining will pop-up at the end of the game, just pretend team 1 was the last standing, it will say at the end of the game (when its already ended) “team 1 has won!”

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to do…
Because I wanted to at least consider that first then, y’know, skipping over it…

1 Like

@bluebird291 did this not work? it should be a few minutes to implement and no reason why it would not work.

Um–yeah, using counters and wires and properties and just one channel would do the trick.
The only problem is detecting which prop is destroyed—that’s the block code part.
Or counters. But that’s going to have some controversy…