End of the game widget help

I think it needs the property you can try having it linked to a different property with text

so i just made a property with a default text of “Team 4 has won the game”, so how would I add it to the widget?

in the widget settings replace the property with that

if i do that, then in what way can the checker deactivate the ones that are eliminated

this only changes if the 0 os there or something else

how can i do it then, i need the ones that are eliminated to not show up… do you know?

This topic is still going :open_mouth:

1 Like

sorry everyone, i dont want to bug you guys, but I desperately need to finish this project, I’m not a patient person. does anyone know what I gotta do next, but if @Foxy is online, if you don’t know just let me know I will stop bugging you lol, I will try something else if this is not possible.

Um let me look give me a minute (as I am in geometry right now)

Hmm…Are you using properties for your props being destroyed (as I assume this is bedwars)
If so I can help pretty easily!
Within like 5 minutes actually.
@bluebird291

And you can make the 0 be text, I will show you if you are using properties…if not this will probably be difficult.

alright then, i will wait, btw if you lookm through this topic (sorry there is a lot), everything i did is listed

My solution would be have a counter which each prop is wired to, with the setting be prop destroyed increment counter with the target value at 3 and have it wired to an end game widget with target value end game or what not. (Channels can be used in place of wires)

1 Like

NOOOOO My big reveal NOOOOOO…
kidding, I think they got that down now that I look more in depth in the most recent replies.
But the fact that there are 94 replies but me and you realize in a few seconds what to do LOL.

2 Likes

I am in a deep spiral of confusion?

1 Like

i was saying they went through 90 replies trying to figure this out and we come and instantly know a easy way to do it…lol…also they got past this point apparently…
(the post when you said what to do is a way I know will work and its easiest way to do it)

so i dont need checkers and stuff?

I had not read all of the replies so I had not know whether or not someone had said the same thing as me so I just added my input. and no

Nope not at all, just use the way thatgim said.

1 Like

The way I did it should work as it is basically doing a check but for the props and without items.