End of the game widget help

to fix this go in end of game widget settings…i will help you later as i am in class please wait some.
sorry for not finishing my reply gtg for a bit.

2 Likes

so this seems like if i were to do one end of the game widget, so i wanted to have 4 end of game widgets, each one says like “team _ has won!”, using properties it could be connected (ussing the text of “team __ has won!”, but it only has to show if the last standing team wins…

Would you mind rewording, I am confused.

I will test in my own map real fast

yeah okay lol, so basically i needed 4 end of the game widgets, each one will say like “Team 4 has won” “Team 2 has won” etc., i can add this text by have 4 properties and connecting it to each end of the game widgets (there are 1 for each team), and the end of the game widgets should not be active on game start, but when one of the team’s are the last standing team, the last standing team’s end of the game widget should appear at the end without the other team’s widgets appearing, not sure if this rewording is better…

okay i can probably do this but still i need to finish a worksheet real quick.

1 Like

Ok I believe I actually know the block code for this (Yea me knowing block code is actually possible lol)

1 Like

So I have it for my bed-wars map and I can tweak it for this. I just gotta find the right way to mess with it.

1 Like

alright, let me know if you figure it out…

So there is 4 teams right?

Okay so if ThatGim can not figure it out or you want a second opinion please ping me…no point two people helping at once, it will get confusing and i need to finish my worksheet…if you need help feel free to ping me and I will help when I can.

yes, there is 4 teams

alright, i will ping you when i need help.

1 Like

Okay, so here’s how you do this:

• Each prop is placed. Wire the prop to a counter prop made hidden < increment counter.
  • Edit the counter’s settings to update properties which are team numbers for each team.
    For example, prop 1 would update the property Team1, and in the end of game widget for this one, it would be “Team 1 Wins!” Repeat this for each possible team number’s prop.
  • For showing the last one standing, use a counter that gets incremented every single time a possible team’s prop gets hidden, and the target value is one less than the number of teams.
  • In channels, send a channel that updates all of the teams’ props. One prop will only receive the message because all of the others who were captured will remain hidden. Once this is done, it will end the game and show the winning team’s number, because of the steps above!

This is what I am tweaking because I can have it so it activates when a certain team triggers winning conditions.

1 Like

So would score be tracked by how many eliminations or how many props destroyed?

there isnt any score, its just the last standing team, kinda like bedwars…

There is a quick easy way…get different widgets, and set it where if team 1 wins, it activates a widget saying team 1 wins, same with the other teams.
(so have all widgets active on game start, but if team 1 prop destroyed it deactivates team 1 widget, same with other teams)

sorry something I just randomly thought of.

1 Like

So basically you eliminate each other but the score it just time alive? but the end game conditions are breaking 4 out of 3 beds?

@Legobuilder that is what i’m implementing into the block code to work.