End of the game widget help

Wait–do you even need block code? Try this first, at least…
If it doesn’t work, I could try and do something else…

but that is harder, and probably takes more memory…its easier to use wires and or channels.

No you do not need block code…i just told how to do what they are trying to do, but within a few mins…and you just linked this post.
why? is it linked to a specific post?

I think I figured it out…

1 Like

so its like this, there is not leaderboard (i disabled it), and also when 3 of the 4 beds are destroyed the game ends, and that last team remaining will pop-up at the end of the game, just pretend team 1 was the last standing, it will say at the end of the game (when its already ended) “team 1 has won!”

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to do…
Because I wanted to at least consider that first then, y’know, skipping over it…

1 Like

@bluebird291 did this not work? it should be a few minutes to implement and no reason why it would not work.

Um–yeah, using counters and wires and properties and just one channel would do the trick.
The only problem is detecting which prop is destroyed—that’s the block code part.
Or counters. But that’s going to have some controversy…

Again why do we need block code? this is just making it harder…just deactivate game widgets as teams lose…so the last widget activated is the only team with a bed left.

how can it make a team “win” there is no leaderboard?

1 Like

How would I make a granted notification not appear.

Give me a minute I will show you just let me walk to my next class

okay, and just a thing to say… u are in school?

2 Likes

Yes, why?

1 Like

first time, im seeing people at school while doing gimkit creative

1 Like

Who said block code was hard?
It might not seem the easiest, but if you want the help you have to accept it.
And let’s remain relevant to this…

1 Like

Ok, I have a solution (In theory) that I just need to implement.

So have the score track a property which increases by one every second which is just a tweaked version of the solution in this

set each overlay to like this
but change from team 1 to whatever team that widget is for.
keep leaderboard off and it will look like this if team 1 wins

its not easy, but I like helping.

1 Like